New TT is like being back in beta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodpaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Those queue times.

Ended up taking 25min for a game to be found.

chaser676

11-02-2012

Someone should be playing ranked.

DragnDave

11-02-2012

Have yet to wait more than a minute or two for TT games...

DragnDave

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser676 View Post
Someone should be playing ranked.
I see people saying they're playing ranked. I don't get it. I haven't seen a ranked option on the new TT yet....

Gutter Runner

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragnDave View Post
I see people saying they're playing ranked. I don't get it. I haven't seen a ranked option on the new TT yet....
Me too!

1Aussie1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

I get a game in 30scecond most times :S

NotoriousBLT

11-02-2012

Quote:
Have yet to wait more than a minute or two for TT games...
I'm with this guy. I haven't had to wait more than 30 seconds for a match on TT yet.

FDru

11-02-2012

Quote:
Ranked is only available to premade teams.

I also find it really strange that this map has ranked when Dominion doesn't. Neither is anything close to balanced and I don't think this map is any less imbalanced.

èXx

11-02-2012

If you don't mind me asking is that showing your Vayne build? I've been looking to experiment with a team comp centered around her.

Bloodpaly

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenoreX View Post
If you don't mind me asking is that showing your Vayne build? I've been looking to experiment with a team comp centered around her.
That was a Vayne game showing items, my Vayne build is generally a doran's blade + boots start
Getting zerkers, lantern, and PD (+ a vamp scepter when possible) ASAP
Sometimes merc treads if enemy is very mage heavy/assassiny.

Then I either go for an IE if I really want more damage, or something like frozen mallet or randuins or maw for defense. I'm struggling to find good defensive choices for her, but find that building tanky is quite effective vs teams that would otherwise give trouble built glass cannon.

I also usually max W first and have attack speed marks to deal with all them tanky dps.

Also, now I get 10min queues w/ an afk on the team that says nothing but sits in the fountain doing nothing for 10minutes before dcing It IS like beta LoL.