Zed is so Op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scootaloo CMC

11-01-2012

posed to the way of balance normally taught among the other ninjas. It's a shame he had to fall to the dark side to achieve his goals of becoming better then Shen... Though, I really do like his backstory, even if it is a mild cliche of 'Ninja Master liking one student over the other, tempting said other to turn evil'.

In all honesty, though, I really do hope there's several interactions with him and Shen in-game. Doesn't need to be as focused like a Rengar vs. Kha 'Hunt is On' challenge. A few line quips to one another for killing the other would suffice, and be pretty cool.

Rekitsu

11-01-2012

Zed OP! Havn't you heard?! Penta Kills all day!

Obese Fat

11-01-2012

Zed might as well be Terra from KH with the way his backstory is. Just need Xehanort to take his body.

Chaz5

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootaloo CMC View Post
posed to the way of balance normally taught among the other ninjas. It's a shame he had to fall to the dark side to achieve his goals of becoming better then Shen... Though, I really do like his backstory, even if it is a mild cliche of 'Ninja Master liking one student over the other, tempting said other to turn evil'.

In all honesty, though, I really do hope there's several interactions with him and Shen in-game. Doesn't need to be as focused like a Rengar vs. Kha 'Hunt is On' challenge. A few line quips to one another for killing the other would suffice, and be pretty cool.
I am not sure you quite understand what OP means.

XxXFrostQueenXxX

11-02-2012

i jsut like how this champion gets the spider *****es q in a passive lol

Scootaloo CMC

11-02-2012

((To those who don't quite understand the joke, add the 'Op' and 'posed' together. >3>))

Black Lister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootaloo CMC View Post
((To those who don't quite understand the joke, add the 'Op' and 'posed' together. >3>))
It's ok, I got it :3

vVvMagwai

11-02-2012

I apologize for all the humorless robots who jump right to flaming. I got the joke immediately. Well played.

LeBIink

11-13-2012

Zed op? Skilled player OP!

hopexii

11-13-2012

i have to personally disagree with zed being over powered he has many tricks he can use but for carrying a teamfight i don't think he has the damage capabilitys to over power a team just my opinon.