Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zed Tips and Tricks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpadeCA

11-01-2012

Skill Orders, Runes, Masteries, Skilling Order, etc. Post them here.

Runes(Lane): Flat AD Reds, Flat Armor Yellows, MR Per Lvl Blues, Flat AD Purples.

Masteries(Lane): 21/9/0, Truly, Executioner + Passive(if stack-able), increases damage by 12% when Enemy is below 40% HP. Not bad.

Skilling Order: R>E>Q>W or R>Q>E>W if you need more poke from a distance. Take Q/E Level 1, then W at 2 for Clone, Then the other Skill. Follow the order above after.

Tips: Try to aim your clone behind the enemy(W), then Q/E. If you Q, the Shurikens go in a reverse direction of each other (You ----> Enemy <---- Clone). E will make them both do a sort of Katarina W. Zed is basically a Energy version of Kat without the Ult and the Damage reduction from Shinpo. Farm With E like Kat, use Q to secure kills/Cs. Use your W teleport to catch up/get away.

Have fun out there.

DeathByOnion

11-01-2012

In my opinion if you aren;t going to max Q first you're almost better taking 0 points at all because that thing is an energy sink at early levels

SpadeCA

11-01-2012

Quote:
DeathByOnion:
In my opinion if you aren;t going to max Q first you're almost better taking 0 points at all because that thing is an energy sink at early levels

Well, I did say only if you are in need of a ranged poke.
You could jump onto people with W and then E but, you could get bursted dwn, which is why I recommend Q for that situation.