Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Apparently I abandoned a game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sprayed

11-01-2012

I just got home after going out for a few minutes to pick up some tea with my girlfriend. I left my LoL client open and after returning I tried to start a ranked game. It said I was unable to que because I belonged to a different game already in progress. As anyone would, I restarted my client. To my surprise upon logging in was the orange "Reconnect" button. I tried to press it, but the button turns grey and my client stays still. I can still message other people and receive messages, but I cannot spectate their games. It's been about 15 minutes since it has happened and I have tried starting the client several times.

Has anyone had this problem before? Any fixes?

Sprayed

11-01-2012

Bump halp me

Orphane

11-01-2012

It is apparently a bug that happens when someone declines queue or queue dodges at the very last moment - so far all you can do is submit a ticket to support and try to wait it out, I think.