Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Skin idea: Shenigo Montoya

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apollo Starling

Senior Member

11-01-2012

"You killed my father. Prepare to die."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prof Nekko

Senior Member

11-01-2012

but Shen's father isn't dead... Just brutally tortured within an inch of his life


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyrrion

Senior Member

11-01-2012

... YES!

Riot pls.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apollo Starling

Senior Member

11-01-2012

Quote:
Prof Nekko:
but Shen's father isn't dead... Just brutally tortured within an inch of his life


You're a few hours out of touch brah


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkmatter77

Member

11-01-2012

/signed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainMÃ¥rvelous

Member

11-01-2012

Quote:
Prof Nekko:
but Shen's father isn't dead... Just brutally tortured within an inch of his life


Check his neck bro.

Notice anything missing?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eyepop

Recruiter

11-01-2012

This...

Shen with wacky hair PLZ RIOT


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prof Nekko

Senior Member

11-01-2012

Quote:
Apollo Starling:
You're a few hours out of touch brah


wait did they give Shen new lore? Because the original never said his father died.

And yes I get the reference, but if you're gonna do a skin that relates to talking about a dead father, that character better have a dead father or else...

Plus Shen wears that mask at all times, you'd never see his curly hair and moustache


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apollo Starling

Senior Member

11-01-2012

Quote:
Prof Nekko:
wait did they give Shen new lore? Because the original never said his father died.

And yes I get the reference, but if you're gonna do a skin that relates to talking about a dead father, that character better have a dead father or else...

Plus Shen wears that mask at all times, you'd never see his curly hair and moustache


How can you be on the forums right now, which you clearly are, and not be seeing the threads?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prof Nekko

Senior Member

11-01-2012

Quote:
Apollo Starling:
How can you be on the forums right now, which you clearly are, and not be seeing the threads?


I had just logged onto the forums... Now excuse me while I go vent cold blooded fury for them screwing with one of my favorite champions


1