Disabled Syndra?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Para

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

So maybe Riot will finally fix the Force of Will/W bug that causes me to fail my combos? Its getting very annoying after its been reported several times -_-

Jerrbare

11-01-2012

The E sometimes bugs out when you push a ball at close range -- say at a chasing enemy .

Para

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrbare View Post
The E sometimes bugs out when you push a ball at close range -- say at a chasing enemy .
Well what happens to the chasing enemy? Like the enemy doesn't stun or what?

Jerrbare

11-01-2012

Yeah it just pushes them back with no stun . The ball moves though its weird I hope it gets changed/fixed .

Nanothingie

11-01-2012

I think the disable is because there was an exploit on TT that basically let her take something from off-map and throw it into lane, blocking movement for champions in that lane.

Pyrrha Omega

11-01-2012

She is my absolute favorite champion but she is kinda buggy

Grand Eleven

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanothingie View Post
I think the disable is because there was an exploit on TT that basically let her take something from off-map and throw it into lane, blocking movement for champions in that lane.
Someone found a way to make her viable?

Para

11-01-2012

Quote:
I just read. Funny cause Syndra isn't exactly the best champion to go on Twisted Treeline.

However I am still upset Riot still hasn't fixed the Force of Will/W bug yet.

Haze of Grey

11-01-2012

Quote:
could you further explain?

JustAGhost

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze of Grey View Post
could you further explain?
Just google, "Syndra TT/Shadow Isles exploit". Somebody posted a video. She and Blitzcrank can basically throw around invisible walls if they know what they're doing, really game breaking stuff.