Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Disabled Syndra?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Para

11-01-2012

So maybe Riot will finally fix the Force of Will/W bug that causes me to fail my combos? Its getting very annoying after its been reported several times -_-

Jerrbare

11-01-2012

The E sometimes bugs out when you push a ball at close range -- say at a chasing enemy .

Para

11-01-2012

Quote:
Jerrbare:
The E sometimes bugs out when you push a ball at close range -- say at a chasing enemy .

Well what happens to the chasing enemy? Like the enemy doesn't stun or what?

Jerrbare

11-01-2012

Yeah it just pushes them back with no stun . The ball moves though its weird I hope it gets changed/fixed .

Nanothingie

11-01-2012

I think the disable is because there was an exploit on TT that basically let her take something from off-map and throw it into lane, blocking movement for champions in that lane.

Pyrrha Omega

11-01-2012

She is my absolute favorite champion but she is kinda buggy

Grand Eleven

11-01-2012

Quote:
Nanothingie:
I think the disable is because there was an exploit on TT that basically let her take something from off-map and throw it into lane, blocking movement for champions in that lane.

Someone found a way to make her viable?

Para

11-01-2012

Quote:
Nanothingie:

I just read. Funny cause Syndra isn't exactly the best champion to go on Twisted Treeline.

However I am still upset Riot still hasn't fixed the Force of Will/W bug yet.

Haze of Grey

11-01-2012

Quote:
Nanothingie:

could you further explain?

JustAGhost

11-01-2012

Quote:
Haze of Grey:
could you further explain?

Just google, "Syndra TT/Shadow Isles exploit". Somebody posted a video. She and Blitzcrank can basically throw around invisible walls if they know what they're doing, really game breaking stuff.