I found a way to break the meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Levigasm

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzraTwitch View Post
There are tons of ways to effectively break the meta, as long as you pay attention to actual champion picks. Kill lane bottom, AD mids and tops, double jungle, and even duo mid are situtionally much more effective then the meta depending on the actual champions being chosen. Just because the majority of the community uses the meta as a crutch rather then the situtional tool it actually is doesnt actually mean the meta is the "best" way to play.
Kill lanes are so much fun<3

Aetheriel

11-01-2012

Well I mean, I think the "meta" is a bit different than that. I don't think you understand the fact that riot is pushing a "meta" change by playing assassins. Because the current meta is actually around buffing up an ADC to hyper carry, while an assassin would insta-kill a typical hyper carry adc.

Levigasm

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aetheriel View Post
Well I mean, I think the "meta" is a bit different than that. I don't think you understand the fact that riot is pushing a "meta" change by playing assassins. Because the current meta is actually around buffing up an ADC to hyper carry, while an assassin would insta-kill a typical hyper carry adc.
That's not even close to what i was talking about. The "Meta" is all about which champs go where and etc.

Levigasm

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfence View Post
the current meta i **** your mom
lolwut?