As a support main, nothing is more annoying than

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiya

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by steak style View Post
Sounds like a good idea. I'm tempted to try going HoG, faery charm, and boots of mobility and then roaming
If anyone reads this, I actually want a question answered regarding this:

So, I'm playing the ADC and my support Heimerdinger refuses to go and gank mid when diana is having trouble keeping Fizz at bay with all his tricksters, despite turret hugging (she was still learning and practicing, you could tell, but she knew diana enough to go into normal games. This isn't ranked). So I go and help her and die in the process because he was more fed than I estimated.

Did I really do the wrong thing? Mind you, I did tell Heim to go help diana instead of calling her a feeder etc.
Because the fizz fed, we lost incredibally and I didn't have any protection from fizz ults which chunked all my health.
But who is the one really at fault? Me for leaving bot lane, heimer for not going to help or diana for not knowing how to counter fizz (Say diana, and I will disagree, just so you know, but your opinions are valid)

FingFuzzball

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavrodis View Post
COME BEAT THIS
respect to all tank support

is that

30 minutes into the game

YOU ARE TANKIEST IN YOUR TEAM WITH AEGIS AND 2 GP10!!
Sarcasm, yes? The jungler and top generally are tankier than anyone else.

Inoue Konoha

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingFuzzball View Post
Sarcasm, yes? The jungler and top generally are tankier than anyone else.
Not if jungler builds full damage and top is an AD caster ...

Happens to me far too often when I play Tariq (and I have to frontline ... zz)

steak style

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiya View Post
If anyone reads this, I actually want a question answered regarding this:

So, I'm playing the ADC and my support Heimerdinger refuses to go and gank mid when diana is having trouble keeping Fizz at bay with all his tricksters, despite turret hugging (she was still learning and practicing, you could tell, but she knew diana enough to go into normal games. This isn't ranked). So I go and help her and die in the process because he was more fed than I estimated.

Did I really do the wrong thing? Mind you, I did tell Heim to go help diana instead of calling her a feeder etc.
Because the fizz fed, we lost incredibally and I didn't have any protection from fizz ults which chunked all my health.
But who is the one really at fault? Me for leaving bot lane, heimer for not going to help or diana for not knowing how to counter fizz (Say diana, and I will disagree, just so you know, but your opinions are valid)

IMO Heimerdinger is a ****ty ganker, so idk what I would have done if I were him. Probably would try to win lane harder and secure Dragon. I would roam with someone like Leona or Taric.