As a support main, nothing is more annoying than

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

steak style

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

being 25 minutes into a game and still stuck with boots 1 because you've been dropping all your gold on wards and your gp10 items

qeath

11-01-2012

being a support main I realised that mobility is very important for laying wards and buy boots two, if you don't have enough gold for philo and hog as well as bloody IBoL then your doing it wrong

Fiya

11-01-2012

When your team mates refuse to let you harass because you accidentally stole one or two CS in the process

Zavrodis

11-01-2012

COME BEAT THIS
respect to all tank support

is that

30 minutes into the game

YOU ARE TANKIEST IN YOUR TEAM WITH AEGIS AND 2 GP10!!

BeastBox

11-01-2012

If I get no assists and I'm having a ward war with the other support, I can stick with Tier 1 boots for a pretty long time. Yes, it's annoying, but so's dying to three guys in a bush you didn't know were there.

It happens. Part of the job.

MorgManBasher

11-01-2012

Personally I hate supporting people that don't understand ward control.

I'll pink and they'll just stand there as their ADC and support try to stop me from killing their wards.

And it was K

11-01-2012

I make sure to finish my boots quickly, sometimes before my 2nd gp10 because I gank mid often.

CryoTyrfing

11-01-2012

Gotta stay mobile, if you're not around to pick up assists your gold suffers even more. The best source of moolah is to make it through all of the team fights alive, as HoG and philo don't pay for themselves until at least 25 minutes after obtaining them.

steak style

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
I make sure to finish my boots quickly, sometimes before my 2nd gp10 because I gank mid often.
Sounds like a good idea. I'm tempted to try going HoG, faery charm, and boots of mobility and then roaming

Dieinpeace1

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavrodis View Post
COME BEAT THIS
respect to all tank support

is that

30 minutes into the game

YOU ARE TANKIEST IN YOUR TEAM WITH AEGIS AND 2 GP10!!
LOL is this suppose to be uncommon. Also Props to those who aren't tank supports that pull this mighty feet off.