Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Now that Ezreal is nerfed...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RockLobster88

11-01-2012

Quote:
JunkRamen:
Losing an AoE -40% AS debuff isn't a nerf?

Oh, that. No, that's a nerf, but it was a necessary one. The point of Ezreal is to whittle down with good poke, then capitalize with landed skillshots. The AS debuff on his W rendered that moot and made him the best ADC duelest, regardless of who he was up against. Oddly, I played him his inteded way anyways, I only ever used W for a bit of a harass.

kefanza

11-01-2012

Everyone forgot about MF. Yay for me.

Zidanic

11-01-2012

Quote:
JunkRamen:
Losing an AoE -40% AS debuff isn't a nerf?

Don't bother reasoning with idiots they have no form of logic.

Zavrodis

11-01-2012

it is not a nerf

it is called "balanced"

and it is a removal of "overpower" factor

not reduce the stronkness

and answer to OP

Ez..

The Young Hyorin

11-01-2012

Ez still by far most popular AD and will continue to be so until his blink gets nerfed.

Zidanic

11-01-2012

Quote:
WisdomTooth:
Ez still by far most popular AD and will continue to be so until his blink gets nerfed.

I think people will stop playing him once people realise the how strong other ADcarries are now that Ezreal doesn't counter them anymore(lost his asdebuff)