tribunal is toxic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WTBMiracles

11-01-2012

will im done playing this game put to much money into and some blood to be banned unjustly by people that are probably just clicking the button and getting ip not looking at the hard facts just got done with a game with a hecarim afking at lv 4 that should be the people that get banned.

so everybody else that got unjustly banned for no reason and keeps playing this game good luck to you becasue you just going to get banned for no reason

p.s best streamer an this game is vman7

lllw00tlll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

banned permanently for insult my team when they feed on prupose
gt reported for playing Nautilus without boots
and reported for saying that mexicans love to be united states illegal immigrants...(note that its true,and they didnt helped team only speaking in spanish and insulting others then feeding)
they didnt care if i tried to save 3v5 matches ,we lost but i made em think twice before facing me
or if i helped my team to achieve a victory
tribunal isnt working...they only hit punish

Benpasko

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex Miracles View Post
will im done playing this game put to much money into and some blood to be banned unjustly by people that are probably just clicking the button and getting ip not looking at the hard facts just got done with a game with a hecarim afking at lv 4 that should be the people that get banned.

so everybody else that got unjustly banned for no reason and keeps playing this game good luck to you becasue you just going to get banned for no reason

You don't get ip for Tribunal.

Tynq

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benpasko View Post
You don't get ip for Tribunal.
you actually do.
+50 for each correct trial

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tynq View Post
you actually do.
No you don't.
You used to get +5 for a correct trial, but it was removed, and now ANYONE can see how inaccurate you are, so there is more incentive to be careful.

Ericsss

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tynq View Post
you actually do.
1. it was a lot less than that, more like 10 if i remember correctly
2. that was removed quite a while ago

Pyr

11-01-2012

Post your card. Let GD judge you.

RockLobster88

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex Miracles View Post

poor baby, got banned and doesn't know why

Do you think maybe, just maybe, you should stop being such a bad member of this community, and that maybe, just maybe, the problem is you, not the community?

valenceo

11-01-2012

downvoted for using toxic

Skevoid

11-01-2012

That first 'sentence' of yours is worthy of a ban.