Zed has a higher Ability power rating than attack power rating...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DEAXSA

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pianoman7117 View Post
I'm enjoying my junior year at Rhode Island College, going for my BA in music with a concentration in composition and orchestration with a minor in theater, how about yours?
watch out, we got a badass over here

Pyr

11-01-2012

Quote:
I'm enjoying my junior year at Rhode Island College, going for my BA in music with a concentration in composition and orchestration with a minor in theater, how about yours?
No you're not. I know this because no one in college can possibly be stupid enough to claim "closed minded" when people disagree with your view after it's been conclusively proven false.

Normal people move on and drop the topic if they are that ashamed of being wrong.

Pianoman7117

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
No you're not. I know this because no one in college can possibly be stupid enough to claim "closed minded" when people disagree with your view.
I'm not claiming people to be closed minded when people disagree with my view, I'm calling them closed minded when I provide facts as to why my argument is true and they ignore said facts, dumb****

His damage is physical damage, therefore his ability power bar should not be that large, if you want to make the argument that it is because his damage comes from his spells, then kindly explain to me why talon's ability power bar is tiny when all of his damage comes from his spells.

DEAXSA

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
No you're not. I know this because no one in college can possibly be stupid enough to claim "closed minded" when people disagree with your view.
lol, i love you man. this is DEFINITELY popcorn-worthy

Pyr

11-01-2012

Quote:
I'm not claiming people to be closed minded when people disagree with my view, I'm calling them closed minded when I provide facts as to why my argument is true and they ignore said facts, dumb****
Quote:
Loving the downvotes, people need to read and not be so close minded
Your move, skippy.

Pianoman7117

11-01-2012

Quote:

His damage is physical damage, therefore his ability power bar should not be that large, if you want to make the argument that it is because his damage comes from his spells, then kindly explain to me why talon's ability power bar is tiny when all of his damage comes from his spells.
I made my move.

Lattice Enthalpy

11-01-2012

Quote:
"dont mind me, im just kicking ass and chewin bubblegum"

Jamals Chicken

11-01-2012

Is he op?

Pyr

11-01-2012

Quote:
I made my move.
No you didn't, Skippy. You're too busy studying in "college" to have moved, as you were sitting down the entire time. I jogged a 42k while you were quoting yourself, thus I did move.

Kyzrathnosh

11-01-2012

Oh no, an unreleased champion who has irregular bars in his description!...

Oh wait. Those don't really mean much.