Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kayle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invisibleally

11-02-2012

I play some Kayle and usually enjoy using an item build I use on Twitch:

Sorc Boots, Ionic Spark, Wit's End, Madred's Bloodrazors, Malady, Void Staff (or warmog's depending on how much damage you have to sustain)

It's super attack speed. A runepage of half armor (seals, marks) and half resist (glyphs, quints) to help surviveability. It's tricky to run around with low armor and resist, so you have to stick with teammates mostly. Kayle DECIMATES people with her shred, though.

The old standby always works well, too: Phantom Dancer, Infinity Edge, Black Cleaver (I call the first two Infinity Dancer because you see that combo all the time).

Masteries I run the same page on everything, I have the 10% penetration effects on offense and made sure to get some points into defense (especially filling up the flat armor+resist bonuses on the first row).

NachoAVGnerd

11-03-2012

I like Mobafire, just pay close attention. Even on some of the highest rated builds there's some weird errors that I'm surprised don't get caught. AP builds that use the mastery Brute Force and not a single point in Mental Force... ??? Of course I'm still new so maybe there's something I'm overlooking. When it comes down to it though the rest of the guides are pretty informative.

BTW AD/AP attack speed Kayle is hella fun to play!

TwistWrist

11-03-2012

Quote:
NachoAVGnerd:
I like Mobafire, just pay close attention. Even on some of the highest rated builds there's some weird errors that I'm surprised don't get caught. AP builds that use the mastery Brute Force and not a single point in Mental Force... ??? Of course I'm still new so maybe there's something I'm overlooking. When it comes down to it though the rest of the guides are pretty informative.

BTW AD/AP attack speed Kayle is hella fun to play!

But new players can't "be careful". They don't know what the major problems are.

Heck, your build of rushing Madred's Bloodrazor is terrible. For the high cost, it doesn't really bring much power early-mid game.

And Kayle's AP Scaling is so bad that there isn't really a reason to get a Rageblade after that.

AD and AS are strong on Kayle. With her E, you'll probably want to get more attack speed than the AD Carries but for the most part, an AD Carry like build is best.

Kaalika

11-03-2012

I'm currently testing two different masteries on Kayle to see if it's worth giving her any ap for more punch on q and w. Runes are ad reds armor yellows mr blues and ad quints. I might try as reds later when I can afford it.

Hybrid http://leaguecraft.com/masteries/1240400210000430102200300000000001000000000000000

AD http://leaguecraft.com/masteries/1300440410010030102200300000000001000000000000000

I build her mostly like an ad carry (doran's blade, ie, bt) but sometimes grab Zeke's or Frozen Heart for cdr (since the support will probably grab Shurelyas). Zeke's is cheaper and if your tank grabbed FH already you may as well get Zeke's.

I'm not 30 yet but having a lot of fun playing her like this.