Ionian bad guy Brawl

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arby099

11-01-2012

So with the oncoming arrival of Zed, Ionia has some significant internal threats these days

(especially since the league seems damn light on explicitly containing these guys and just leaving it up to them to plot-hole their way into the league on their own by the power of patch notes)

We have Syndra with her floaty castle, Varus' black goo thing, and of course the Shredder (Zed)

There can only be one, who controls Ionia if there were no heroes or league to stop them?

Leotamer

11-01-2012

People why u think Varus evil? He isn't good, but he isn't evil. He just wants to slaughter Noxusians, half the population of Demancia wants to do that.

Killchrono

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leotamer View Post
People why u think Varus evil? He isn't good, but he isn't evil. He just wants to slaughter Noxusians, half the population of Demancia wants to do that.
He's not outright evil, but he's slowly headed that way. Whatever the corruption in the pit was, it's probably going to end up being a threat one way or another, through Varus or not.

On-topic, I'm not sure yet about which way Ionian villains will go. It's only recently the dark side of Ionia has emerged, so we're still figuring out what the greater threats from there will be, though I do find it interesting we're getting more internal division in Ionia than the other city-states which seem to be the comparative good/evil to each other (Demacia/Noxus, Piltover/Zaun, etc.)

Mutterscrawl

11-01-2012

I'm kind of sick of Ionia honestly. I want to see some more Piltover/Zaun/Bandle City/Noxus/Bilgewater champs.