Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Biggest Reason Behind Your Low Elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Internet

11-01-2012

You probably have the most atrocious attitude in the world and blame everyone else for your mistakes.

Infuser

11-01-2012

Reason for low elo is the elo system itself. Due to random pairing and team based grading, it takes a very long time to rise to where you are supposed to be.

Scarlet Flandre

11-01-2012

Because I lose

TheDefil3r

11-01-2012

Quote:
Worst Talon Ever:
Because I lose

Your name sums up why you lose.

President Frog

11-01-2012

Well, I think the honor system has disproved that of me. I do feel, however, that in every other game I wind up with a leaver or someone who whines too much to play. I avoid ranked completely now.

dogbiter

11-01-2012

Quote:
Infuser:
Reason for low elo is the elo system itself. Due to random pairing and team based grading, it takes a very long time to rise to where you are supposed to be.

but in the end, people end up where they are supposed to be

Calys Teneb

11-01-2012

Because I don't play different roles enough. I get obsessed with one role and I lose my ability to play others instead of balancing the roles I play.