R.I.P Mitch Lucker

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rpture Jarvan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutrientPolecat View Post
Eh I have no problem calling trash trash. I'm sure in person he's a stand up person, but as a man/woman you behave as a reflection of your family. You are a representative of your family. Him parading around trying to get a rise out of everyone not only makes him look like an ass but also makes one question where he came from.
Ye but also from reading your other posts, I also find you to be just as much of an ass. He has focused on attempting to attack you, and you respond back by calling his family failures, while trying to say you are mature and he is not.
I'm sure both of you are just normal irl, but you come off as just as big a 'scumbag' as he does so I dunno man. Does that mean your family raised you extremely poorly aswell?

godmode rum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tommen View Post
No one but a few people give a ****.

Stop making multiple threads about an obscure band. No one cares that your musical taste is unique and non-conformist.
stfu and pay the dead some respect. doesn't matter if you like em or not, HE'S DEAD. stop being a butt hurt *******.

Ashley Grey

11-01-2012

not so lucky even he is a lucker

IalreadyHateYou

11-01-2012

Quote:
Not an excuse. That was a counter argument something you clearly know nothing about. Since the closest thing to a good argument came from someone other than yourself. You should stop
Lol you want me to stop because you can't stop yourself from replying.
I own you.

NutrientPolecat

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimstopper View Post
Ye but also from reading your other posts, I also find you to be just as much of an ass. He has focused on attempting to attack you, and you respond back by calling his family failures, while trying to say you are mature and he is not.
I'm sure both of you are just normal irl, but you come off as just as big a 'scumbag' as he does so I dunno man. Does that mean your family raised you extremely poorly aswell?
I'm not mocking the passing of someone in a car accident. That is a terrible act one that shows low morals. I'm attempting (yet failing because he is simple and reuses to admit he is a moron) to remove him from this post. His act of saying good riddance dead guy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA is not nearly as bad or defaming of character as me calling him scum. He's being scum, I call him scum

IalreadyHateYou

11-01-2012

Quote:
I'm not mocking the passing of someone in a car accident. That is a terrible act one that shows low morals. I'm attempting (yet failing because he is simple and reuses to admit he is a moron) to remove him from this post. His act of saying good riddance dead guy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA is not nearly as bad or defaming of character as me calling him scum. He's being scum, I call him scum
MMMMM double standards taste delicious.

NutrientPolecat

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IalreadyHateYou View Post
MMMMM double standards taste delicious.
Good bye. Hopefully you wake up some time in life. Although doubtful it may happen.

RIP Mitch, you'll live on in our hearts

IalreadyHateYou

11-01-2012

Quote:
Good bye. Hopefully you wake up some time in life. Although doubtful it may happen.

RIP Mitch, you'll live on in our hearts
Rest in pieces. He was decapitated. LOL

Duddy B

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IalreadyHateYou View Post
Rest in pieces. He was decapitated. LOL
So apparently being a cumswapping cockmongler is cool these days.

EDIT; LOL IT DIDNT CENSOR ME?
EDIT2; INC FORUM BAN

Drukyul

11-01-2012

RIP Brandon Schouggins
http://www.timesfreepress.com/obitua...on-schouggins/