Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


"We need a turtle champion" "Rammus." -.-'

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InertBlowfish

Senior Member

11-01-2012

WRONG.
He's a hedgehog.
Because he is actually Sonic in disguise.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saintbookman

Senior Member

11-01-2012

I see, so you must know that Ninja Rammus is obviously loosely based off of the popular TV show, Teenage Mutant Ninja Armadillos right?

I'm not saying you're wrong, because you're right, but it's ignorant to imagine people can't imagine he's a turtle when he has 2 turtle based skins (bowser, and TMNT) while he has 0 armadillo related skins. He's more turtle based than armadillo based anyways imo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WalkingParadox

Senior Member

11-01-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clockworksummonr

Senior Member

11-01-2012

Quote:
saintbookman:
I see, so you must know that Ninja Rammus is obviously loosely based off of the popular TV show, Teenage Mutant Ninja Armadillos right?

I'm not saying you're wrong, because you're right, but it's ignorant to imagine people can't imagine he's a turtle when he has 2 turtle based skins (bowser, and TMNT) while he has 0 armadillo related skins. He's more turtle based than armadillo based anyways imo.


Okaay you tell Riot's creative team about a skin that would work for armadillo...

Skins=/=lore

Remember the part in the lore where urgot and Cho'gath turn themselves into all machine to takeover runeterra?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Dolphin

Senior Member

11-01-2012

Quote:
saintbookman:
I see, so you must know that Ninja Rammus is obviously loosely based off of the popular TV show, Teenage Mutant Ninja Armadillos right?

I'm not saying you're wrong, because you're right, but it's ignorant to imagine people can't imagine he's a turtle when he has 2 turtle based skins (bowser, and TMNT) while he has 0 armadillo related skins. He's more turtle based than armadillo based anyways imo.


Rammus the ARMORDILLO.
Classic skin = ARMORDILLO
ARMORDILLO = ARMORED ARMADILLO

I hope you've learned something today.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mechawhat

Senior Member

11-01-2012

Quote:
Ankokukai:
such ignorance
Bowser is an Alligator turtle....
he's not a "Koopa"

so,the OP should edit the "OP worthy" quote


That's why his original name was King Koopa, right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mogonk

Senior Member

11-01-2012

Quote:
mechawhat:
That's why his original name was King Koopa, right?

Koopa is a name, not a type of reptile. All the Koopas with Koopa in their name are members of the Koopa family. The Koopa Troopas are Troopers who work for the Koopa family, part of the Koopa army, not some species called Koopa.

Damn, get your Mario lore straight son.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clockworksummonr

Senior Member

11-01-2012

So apparently a skins decide what a champion is.....

what?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mechawhat

Senior Member

11-01-2012

Quote:
mogonk:
Koopa is a name, not a type of reptile. All the Koopas with Koopa in their name are members of the Koopa family. The Koopa Troopas are Troopers who work for the Koopa family, part of the Koopa army, not some species called Koopa.

Damn, get your Mario lore straight son.


Koopas are a fictional species created by Nintendo based off of the turtle and the alligator turtle for Bowser (as was mentioned).

That's why even the good koopas are still known as koopas.

551563

http://www.mariowiki.com/koopa_(species)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ankokukai

Senior Member

11-01-2012

Quote:
Hurrderphin:
Rammus the ARMORDILLO.
Classic skin = ARMORDILLO
ARMORDILLO = ARMORED ARMADILLO

I hope you've learned something today.


So, Rammus is in reality, a Maverick under Sigma's service?