Dat spider boss (Skill upgrades!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1nOnlySmashem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

I thought of a great idea the other day. I think it would be pretty awesome if they spider had a couple different sets of skills. Every time she spawns (new game of after you kill her) she gets a random set of skills. I was talking with a friend early about how fun it was the first time i fought her because I had no idea what she did. We had aced the enemy team at level 3 or 4 and we were like heck ya lets go get the dragon now, or I mean spider! We run into her lair and she starts to own us all. We realized how much stronger than expected that she was and one of our teamates was low anyway and didn't think she would attack him also. We started to retreat and just then she pulls us all in! We laughed hysterically and it was so much fun. This can be retained as a great feature if she always had a random set of skills since you would never know what she did immediately. Thank you if you read this all and thank you for a great game! Good day!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nykidemus

11-01-2012

Dont know about you, but most of the games I've been in end before anyone can go near the spider. That thing is murder early game, and almost all matches end at 15.