I wrote an article on the new TT remake for squidoo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NapalmBrain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

This is my first time writing an article on this website or a video game article at all actually. I am unexperienced with the site, hence the wonky url name. I thought I was making a page for all my articles rather then the one specific article (I know im a noob). I think this article will be most useful to someone with little to no experience with this map. But perhaps everyone can pick up something, take my opinion with a grain of salt, as im not a high elo player.

Anyways I decided to write this article because it's the first, my unemployment hasn't shown up and i'm struggling pretty hard to make rent and pay bills. Even a little bit of revenue generation would be helpful. I hope you enjoy the read, and if you like it please share with your friends. You have my gratitude if you took the time to read my article, thank you for your time.

http://www.squidoo.com/league-of-leg...and-discussion

the article is actually about the changes made to Treeline, their intital perceived effect and a personal review of the map. I listed my reasons for the misleading url name above, don't worry I feel stupid.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exqzr

11-01-2012

While I don't agree with your conclusions, I can see you put A LOT of time into that article and it reads well.

That said, I am curious do you get paid for the number of clicks on it? So more clicks equals more money? Or is this a donation type thing that requires people who like what you wrote to send you money directly.

Just curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by NapalmBrain View Post
This is my first time writing an article on this website or a video game article at all actually. I am unexperienced with the site, hence the wonky url name. I thought I was making a page for all my articles rather then the one specific article (I know im a noob). I think this article will be most useful to someone with little to no experience with this map. But perhaps everyone can pick up something, take my opinion with a grain of salt, as im not a high elo player.

Anyways I decided to write this article because it's the first, my unemployment hasn't shown up and i'm struggling pretty hard to make rent and pay bills. Even a little bit of revenue generation would be helpful. I hope you enjoy the read, and if you like it please share with your friends. You have my gratitude if you took the time to read my article, thank you for your time.

http://www.squidoo.com/league-of-leg...and-discussion

the article is actually about the changes made to Treeline, their intital perceived effect and a personal review of the map. I listed my reasons for the misleading url name above, don't worry I feel stupid.