Champion & Skin Sale: Election Season

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Korgwar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Didn't clue in while looking in the game client that Jayce is on sale tomorrow, not today. But... he's listed as on sale right now, whereas the others listed as sale items are still from the previous sale. So, ya... I grabbed him early I guess. Hope I don't get dinged for more rp later once riot notices.

<edit> high-fiving SMGames

Urf Bender

11-01-2012

Redeemed Riven yes!

Linken

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korgwar View Post
Didn't clue in while looking in the game client that Jayce is on sale tomorrow, not today. But... he's listed as on sale right now, whereas the others listed as sale items are still from the previous sale. So, ya... I grabbed him early I guess. Hope I don't get dinged for more rp later once riot notices.

<edit> high-fiving SMGames
I just played with jayce and its so FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and HIGH FIVE BRO

ZestyChieftain

11-01-2012

aaaaaw man i bought Jayce at full price because I thought he would never be on sale until next year. Whatever still a good sale though.

cursedreject

11-01-2012

i was so close to buying marquis vlad but i was like...i'll check the next sale
AND YES YES YES REDEEMED RIVEN

my favorite splash art in the whole game fyeahhh

Statscowski

11-01-2012

There should've been an actual poll for us to vote whose argument we strongly follow among them, because I strongly believe the same as Riven.

Ken Loves Cats

11-01-2012

Can we have voice overs of the champions within posts such as these? I think that would improve the entertainment value of skins on sale and would definitely please fans to hear their favorite champions arguing amongst themselves (ie the ward debate that is currently going on)

PhantasyPhaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

I literally just bought redeemed riven on the 28th is there anyway to refund that when im out of refund tokens?

HayabusaZero

11-01-2012

Oh my god!!! Now i have a freaking dilema: Redeemed Riven or Wicked Lulu? I already got the Championship skin, but Redeemed is the other great Riven skin that i want xD But Wicked Lulu is a nice skin as well, and this is the first time it goes to sale.

Well, i have 4 days to decide...

Sconesy Cider

11-01-2012

Yes. Lulu. Win.