Champion & Skin Sale: Election Season

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leorite

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiMPER View Post
yay jayce sale! been waiting
Must be nice getting the sale you've been waiting for T.T I'd like that to happen to me someday. But anyway, i barely have any junglers, so Shyvanna is a good one

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

good sale

Vampvd

11-01-2012

Just had the same thing happen Los Goon and I also remember seeing that if you get a champion within two weeks of them going on sale you can get the discount, but not really sure what I need to do either. Any help on this would be much appreciated.

uncrovvned KlNGS

11-01-2012

idiot they will chaneg soon

Axzarious

11-01-2012

Riot. Best sale in a long time. Bonus points for something NOT Corperate Mundo being entertaining to read as well!

Asylum Lux

11-01-2012

Should have put LeBlanc or one of her skins on sale. She would make a great politician - lying is like, 95% of what she does.

mitcherrman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but when I go into the store I see that Jayce is for sale, but neither Shyvana or Pantheon are on sale, and I would very much like to buy Shyvana but I only have enough RP if she is actually put on sale.

Leorite

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate venture View Post
You couldn't put Wicked Lulu on sale BEFORE Halloween? She fits the mood perfectly, but no, you have to wait until November. :/
Well Sir, some of us wouldn't have made it for the sale, because of Miss Hurricane Sandy. and one day after Halloween, wow, such a difference.

Appreciate Riot more please.

sephyIIis

11-01-2012

(hmmm wonder if its too late for this ...oh well yolo :| )...........madara jax for harrowing .......riot pls. Even if u cant get permission(& I dont see why not since dota copy pasted naruto's stuff with easy permission) then u could do a grim reaper jax of your own ....and that old riven skin needs to gtfo (no1 wants her- u sell her everyday XD) battle bunny where ?

Linken

11-01-2012

Seems there's an error. The champions in sale says from November 2nd. And only Jayce is on sale already for 487RP i just bought it