Riot and the tribunal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gonzoo0o

11-08-2012

Riot does not care about unjust bans or making the community less "toxic". What they do care about is making money.
If the tribunal bans someones main, all they will do is make a new account and spend rp all over again. I for one have noticed no change in the amount of toxic behavior especially on low level accounts like this one
The only difference is, players who are new to this game get stomped by all the banned players making new accounts.
Raging at players because of mistakes and poor play is part of human nature, escpecially when a significant portion of your player base are teenagers.

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzoo0o View Post
Riot does not care about unjust bans or making the community less "toxic". What they do care about is making money.
If the tribunal bans someones main, all they will do is make a new account and spend rp all over again. I for one have noticed no change in the amount of toxic behavior especially on low level accounts like this one
The only difference is, players who are new to this game get stomped by all the banned players making new accounts.
Raging at players because of mistakes and poor play is part of human nature, escpecially when a significant portion of your player base are teenagers.
Were you around before the Tribunal?

It was HELL. To say it hasn't made things better is to say "I'm selectively remembering things."

Gonzoo0o

11-08-2012

Started playing May 2011, community hasn't changed one bit.

Enterti

11-08-2012

Its changed a lot. Do you remember when it was typical that people would feed with a smile on their face and both teams would just explode at each other? I certaintly do and I never want that again.

Zombielovers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Troll trying too hard. So grats, you're now a troll and an idiot.

Gonzoo0o

11-08-2012

That exact thing happens now when someone doesn't get the role they want in champ select. If the jungler doesn't gank enough top will afk. If the support takes a kill the adc will feed on purpose. Had a game the other day when I was jungling and told mid they couldnt have blue because they died 6 times... They went afk.

Gonzoo0o

11-08-2012

Look at the guy who posts above me. Community improving? I think not.

Zombielovers

11-08-2012

Go home Gonzo. You're drunk.