(Champion Concept) - Abatu, the Demonic Fury

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bruce Lee QQ

11-01-2012

NOTICE: There is an updated version of this champion, the title is , Abatu, the Demonic Fury (UPDATED)
Lore: When Abatu was born, everyone could feel the sort of uneasyness around him. When he was just at the age of 3, he had killed his parents with an unatural dark force that no one could have guessed he had held such power. Abatu was put in the Noxian high prison facility, in the most guarded vault like cell, where he could not have escaped after he killed his parents. Imprissoned at the age of 3, he grew up alone and shut out from the outside world, crafting his powers to something unreal, something unstoppable. At the age of 18, he was let out of the prison, and days after he killed Noxian civilians. As the leaders of Noxus watched this horror, Darius, the Hand of Noxus, didn't stop Abatu's destruction just to see his power. Darius later recruited Abatu to the Noxian army, as a secret, unstoppable weapon. Darius had seen the true power of Abatu, and is ready to use him for his destruction to rule the world. "The true power of this boy is endless, I have seen it myself, he will be a great use to Noxus" - Darius
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Abatu, the Demonic Fury
Damage:49 (+2.6 / per level)
Mana:250 (+45 / per level)
Move Speed:300
Armor:13 (+3.6 / per level)
Spell Block:30 (+0 / per level)
Health Regen:5.5 (+0.7 / per level)
Mana Regen:7.1 (+0.5 / per level)

Summary: Abatu is an AP mage, He has lots of moves to scare his enemies away , and to take on multiple enemies at one time.

He has some mobility, he can also slow enemies and stun them giving them less mobility and Abatu a little more mobility.

Abatu summons multiple demons to fight for him, giving him an advantage in team fights.

Abatu is in demonic robes, with red glowing eyes to give off the demonic style, sort of like Malzahar but not the same looks.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Abilities:

[Passive] Fear in the eyes: Every 30 seconds, one of Abatu's spells fear the enemy for 1 second. (does not include Soul Link)

[Q] Demonic Whisper Abatu whispers in the mind of his target, making the target go mad and slowing the target down and giving Abatu 20% movement speed for (3-6) seconds.

[W] Demonic Thrust Abatu sends a wave of dark energy at a set location (the radiance of the spell) Dealing magic damage and stunning for 1-2 seconds also summoning 1 demon for (8-15) seconds for every champion you have hit. (does not work on minions, etc)

[E] Soul Link Abatu controls the mind of his target for (upgrades from 0.8-2 seconds)2 seconds, moving his target wherever he wants.

[R] Nether Flames Abatu sets a circle of red flames at a set location, dealing over-time magic damage and summoning a flame demon for the first step a champion goes in it (does not include minions for the flame demon). Also fears anyone who takes their first steps in the flames for (0.5-1.5) seconds, if Fear in the eyes is active and used on Nether flames, the duration of the fear is doubled.

PLEASE COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAMPION!

Riot, if you decide you would like to use this champion for use, please contact jrtuyul@yahoo.com

RedSentennial

11-01-2012

Very Good Idea... This Character Could Be Very Usefull In Mid Also And Not Too Overpowered Like Some People Want Champions To Do... Good Job.!

Bruce Lee QQ

11-02-2012

i have noticed there is 70 views but NO comments,please comment ,give feedback,i must know if i did a good job, ty

Bruce Lee QQ

11-02-2012

also i have found out there is another abatu concept,it was not inteded to steal any of his moves if i did, sorry for that

Blackened Veil

11-02-2012

he seems like a really cool character, but having mind control for a basic ability does seem like it might be a little much... perhaps if his ult and mindcontrol switched, it might even it out, and maybe have it be for: 1, 1.75, 2.5 seconds would make it a little more ult worthy.
The only reason i see that the mind control would be too much would be because you could make them turret dive or walk into a team fight and just stand there and would be an easy way to kill someone... Sorry if i seem lilke a jerk for this comment

warcraftlegends

11-02-2012

Just your basic dose of pure AWESOMENESS!!!!

Bruce Lee QQ

11-02-2012

yeah i was thinking that to,to sort of avoid the turret situation,i was thinking of adding 50% speed lost the person mind controlled and demonic whisper to sort of put a magic DoT (damage over time) sense he does not have a lot of damage moves

Blackened Veil

11-02-2012

that sounds cool... i just think that it's too much to be a basic move. It is a lot like skarmer's ult, that is why i was saying it should be an ult... and when you use it, you cant move

Bruce Lee QQ

11-02-2012

you cant i thought that would be sort of obvious sense you are only moving around the controlled champ, sorry :x

Bruce Lee QQ

11-02-2012

EVERYONE, i have an updated version of abatu,check it out