Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zed, the Master of Shadows Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BadInfLuEnZa

11-05-2012

I can't wait to try out his combo

fleshling123

11-05-2012

when is he coming out so i can save up and count down the days cuz when i get enough ip i get unpatient and tend to spend it so ya.... when is he coming out

Ninja Gaijen

11-05-2012

i'd really like to know why it was a good idea to put a general "8% bonus magic dmg" on his auto-attack? do his shurikens really do such poor dmg to make up for it?
it sounds overpowered beyond belief, especially considering he has a clone most all the time copying every spell he casts, and they do more if both hit, and he can swap places with his clone...

this guy is ridiculous...and i haven't even seen him play yet...is he so op because riot is intentionally going to nerf him a week after release?

Byakkychan

11-05-2012

Contempt for the Weak (Passive): Whenever Zed attacks an enemy below 50% Health, he deals an additional 8% of their maximum Health as magic damage. This effect has a short cooldown.

Martial Cadence (Innate): Jarvan IV exploits his target's opening, dealing 10% of the target's current health as magic damage. This effect cannot occur on the same target for 6 seconds.

This effect has a short cooldown.

This effect cannot occur on the same target for 6 seconds.

Why don't you use the same word when it's the same thing?

Kevincho Ar

11-05-2012

and.. when a tank? or a support? all new champions are assasins... -.-

Mistilteinn

11-05-2012

looks really interesting.

LegendaryDale

Recruiter

11-05-2012

So Awesome cant will till he come's!!!

Dualed

Recruiter

11-05-2012

i find this a mixture of talon and katarina.. :/

JEE Style

11-05-2012

wow,this one is new support?

SynicalDeathblow

11-05-2012

Personally, i think his early game for jungling is a little on the weak side. His survivability feels "lacking". I defiantly recommend an increase of energy from 200 to 250 or even 300. I feel his combos are tough to stay in a fight with, with the drastic drain of energy.