Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Potential Lore for Zed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morec0

11-01-2012

First allow me to give credit where it's due; this whole idea was inspired by the discussion in this thread: Zed, Result of the Ionia vs. Noxus War? (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2750573)

Now, onto my idea:

--

LeBlanc attempted to have Couteau assassinated, just as she did and succeeded with Boram Darkwill, and though she believed he succeeded he just barely maged to survive, and, clinging onto what last vestiges of life he had in him, made his way towards the one place where no one would look for a Noxian; Ionia.

There he was able to heal (either of his own doings or help from someone) and slowly began to regain his strength and retrain his body into top physical condition. After some time of this he was strong enough to face LeBlanc and Swain again, but with the latter's rise to power are Grand Admiral of Noxus and deaths of not only Boram but Keirin Darkwill as well he cannot face them himself. To this extent he joins his daughters in the League, hiding his true identity, to protect both himself and them, from all but the Summoners and hoping to convince them to join him in bringing the Black Rose down.

--

The above is a little long winded and heavy speculation, but I think it would be one of the cooler options (and NOT just because I wrote it XD)

Morec0

11-01-2012

Well, even as idiotic as having Zed be General de Couteau be, who agrees that my idea would be better than what we were given?

AbramsAbrams

11-01-2012

This idea is better then what we were given