Elise damage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DualAxes

11-01-2012

Hello guys i was wondering does Elise deal both AD and AP damage in spider form??? i checked and i see both or is it the little spider guys doing AD and i am doing AP or the other way around??? Sorry for noob questions but i need to know this to make a viable mastery page for her.

blackkat101

11-01-2012

In spider form, Elise's auto-attacks deal normal physical damage "PLUS" bonus magic damage that scales off of your AP by 0.2. Your spiderlings deal physical damage only that scales off of 0.1 of your AP.

- Kat

DualAxes

11-01-2012

oh ty so it is not a bad idea to add some points in ad damage such as 10% armor pen on mastery tree ??

Bikohoness

11-01-2012

It is specifically stated that your spiderlings gain the benefit of your armor pen.

So a build that focuses on spiderling damage would be Last Whisper +500AP.
But unfortunately that build would end up with you dead before you spiderlings ever reached their target.

Antholagnia

11-01-2012

Even when you build all AP you still do a fair bit of AD damage. I use the 10% armor penetration mastery.

Phil Nye

11-01-2012

Mixed damage ftw. And yes, they scale off of your AP, which is why AD isn't as good as people think (only benefits Elise in Spider form, and if they cc her during W, her damage output drops immensely).

AdmiralAardvark

11-01-2012

Spiderlings deal AD based on your AP.

Elise herself deals her AD + a magic on-hit based on your AP.

The best mastery page IMO focuses on AP and magic penetration, your attack speed steroid will let you do far more damage in an auto-attack war than any other champion building tanky AP. I run 21/0/9, taking the 3 AD over 3 AP simply because I dont like her AA animation and am not practiced enough with it yet.

DualAxes

11-01-2012

21/0/9 ok ill try it thank you

Brianmc

11-01-2012

Yea dude AD elise is better than AP elise IMO, I play Dorans - Merc Threads/Ninja Tab - TriForce and FrozenHeart on her then usually go situational items from there. I have about a 60% win rate with her. I play mid and I seriously dominate everyone I lane against Except for AP Yi can own me pretty hard. But other than that I just rofl stomp people. So freaking badass. She scales awesome into late game with AD. Her mage form I use just for initiating, poking, and wearing down then spider form combo then exhaust/ignite to finish them off. I absolutely love Elise. Im glad no one uses her as much and I get to use her more. And I love when people underestimate me and try to be all aggressive and I completely shut them down!

Remember Triforce and Frozenheart give you enough stats to get you buy with tankiness. The thing about TF it gives you like 5-8 different stats and stuff. Then throw a FH on top of that and you are GOOD! After either Merc threads or Ninja Tabai then you can get situational items. Trust me dude it works. Test it out and let me know!