@Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Light LaserTower

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Tentative Stats (In Testing)

Eleisa's Miracle
(1175 Gold)
+10 Health per 5 seconds
+15 Mana per 5 seconds
Removed Tenacity
Unique Passive - Aid: Your Heal, Clairvoyance and Revive cooldowns are reduced by 20%
Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory.
Hopefully it'll be interesting on Dominion/Murderbridge and Supports - while also indirectly giving supports an extra item slot to work with. It's probably terrible but something I wanted to try.
what.... wow.

Zerglinator

11-08-2012

So...will there still be alternative Tenacity items, Xyph? Perhaps...a viable alternative to Mercs?

Round Face

11-08-2012

Is the 1175 gold the combine cost or the total cost of making the item?

It seems a bit pricey if that's the combine cost, and I'm not sure how supports will get the money to buy it.

And yeah, it does seem to be a bit too niche.

DiscworldDeath

11-08-2012

Quote:

Eleisa's Miracle
(1175 Gold)
+10 Health per 5 seconds
+15 Mana per 5 seconds
Removed Tenacity
Unique Passive - Aid: Your Heal, Clairvoyance and Revive cooldowns are reduced by 20%
Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory.

Hopefully it'll be interesting on Dominion/Murderbridge and Supports - while also indirectly giving supports an extra item slot to work with. It's probably terrible but something I wanted to try.
This item will be interesting on Dominion, mostly because CDR doesn't apply retroactively, so the item is really all about you getting it before the 2nd time you use revive (~10-11 mins into the game).
I think it might promote way more passive game-play, hm.

Slot efficiency on Dominion is quite different, people do build more mid-game items, because they have more slots and less gold to work with.

But honestly? I see people dying, buying this item (quite cheap), hitting the Revive button, and then going on their merry way. 20% CD on revive... I'm not sure what to think about it... 25 min games are not that rare, and this will let me have 4 revives instead of 3 in those cases, but it's a bit irrelevant otherwise. I guess some people could opt to start with this item and no boots, but that seems like a trap choice, a bad call.
Having the revive a bit earlier is not that relevant, so long you still get it.

Dragoon Feld

11-08-2012

Quote:

Eleisa's Miracle
(1175 Gold)
+10 Health per 5 seconds
+15 Mana per 5 seconds
Removed Tenacity

im in heven. Taric loves your right now.......

DragnDave

11-08-2012

The fact that it disappears and you gain the perm. buff to me makes it a must buy on a support that is going to use heal. In fact, I may have to go clairvoyance/heal Soraka just for the most annoying sustain possible....

Iron Solari

11-08-2012

Quote:
To be fair, it's still probably not the greatest buy unless you have summoner Heal - but hey, experiments are experiments.
Xyph as a support main i will welcome any and all items primarily for us. I personally would not purchase the item, as an early philo is simply better. (mainly due to the fact it can transition into a shurelias) Also due to the fact supports are very tight on gold, unless the lane is snowballing, purchasing a philo and a Eleisa's is less than optimal. The item concept is brilliant though. Also any word on ward pouches/different ward slots?

Postal Miku

11-08-2012

I can see this item getting misused by other classes in a lead, specially on champions who already buy a Philo and don't take heal/clarity

But hey, i love how unique this item is and how "over the line" you guys have crossed in an attempt of giving supports a better option

Galefire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
To be fair, it's still probably not the greatest buy unless you have Summoner Heal - but hey, experiments are experiments. I just know that somehow - whenever I play support, I seem to run out of inventory slots *really* quickly with all the miscellaneous consumables I'm pulling about.
Between Mastermind (provided it's still in Season 3) and this new item, I feel like Revive could be extremely viable. If my math is right, it'd have ~350 sec cd... that's not bad at all.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-08-2012
4 of 19 Riot Posts

Quote:
If my math is right, it'd have ~350 sec cd... that's not bad at all.
It's multiplicative stacking, not additive - so it's not *quite* that low.