@Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Northander

11-09-2012

Xyph, i do respect the fact that you're looking to add more variety, i just want to throw out my opinion - instead of making one item after the other turn into another unique item, why not try to add more combinations ? I do like the idea of freeing up inventory space, making space for late-game wards, but instead of making the items disappear, make them combine into newer ones, with a little bit of added stats, hey, why not play with the idea of combining 3 items into one ? an example that i thought about is one really good but niche item, soul shroud - you could combine this one with eleisa's miracle, lets, say 300-500 gold cost to combine and you get this item: +620 health
+35 Health Regen per 5 seconds
UNIQUE Aura: Nearby allied champions gain 10% Cooldown Reduction and 22 Mana Regen per 5 seconds.
UNIQUE Aura: Nearby allied champions gain reduced duration of stuns, slows, taunts, fears, snares, and roots by 10%
just putting my opinion out there as someone who does use those never used items and i would like to see love for them

Krassith

11-09-2012

While it is a neat idea i don't really like it. I mean it doesn't give much stats and you're basically paying for weak stats that will put you behind on gold... Its the same dead end item, except it actually disappears and you cant sell it back.

Irie Vibrator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentlyCar View Post
As a high Elo Dom player, I would pay 1,100 for an extra revive even if it didn't come with the other stats, no questions asked.
Didn't realize there were ranked Dominion games, cool!

Owait

Zeunchainn

11-09-2012

tbh elesia miracle is the second most worthy tenacity item after merc tread.And nothing stop you from having both elesia and shurelia.Like you turned your philo into shurelia but still want more income so make another philo that you can turn into elesia later.

Rakaydos

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post

There are three other summoner spells that get a paired item to "boost" them.
I'm guessing Ghost, Surge and... Clense? (or barrier, but probably clense)
New passive for a remade Yoomus Ghostblade? With the same active it has now?

Always MIA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

I just want to say,..This new Eleisa's Miracle is buffed and removes itself!

blubberking

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
I would disagree on this point. Having more regen will always be better than having less regen.
Infinite gold and a game that lasts forever, this hypothetical is never the case.

Mid-game when you're leveling up the price of this item can easily be better spent.

Remiko Elliot

11-10-2012

Hey Xypherous, I've recently heard about a new disappearing mechanic on the item Elisa's Miracle and it really got me thinking about it.

I know you guys working on the item rework are very concerned about the functionality of the item. And I have to agree with you on the fact that it DOES solve the bag-space crisis for people who want to buy consumables like wards.

But is a disappearing item the most elegant way you can go about fixing this issue?
To me, it just seems like a very wonky way to go about dealing with the problem.

Have you guys considered other options such as an item stash where you can store items that you don't want in your inventory but do not wish to sell or an item slot(s) dedicated to consumables?

If so, what are the reasons that an idea that sounds so inelegant as a disappearing item is better than just giving players consumable slots?

Thanks for your time.

XxxLumberJackxxX

11-10-2012

Any chance you can add Promote to the list of items it boosts?

Mysnomer

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
While we're churning on those - Merc Threads should suffice for a bit.
Merc Threads should suffice for a bit.
Merc Threads
Merc Threads
Threads
Xypherous confirmed for master troll. At this point, they should just make an item called Mercurial Threads to force people to make the distinction.