@Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stark6000

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatRushVII View Post
I don't favorite or save **** like that, i read it, note it and move on, if you wan't to find it go digging. Point is it has been mentioned in several threads by different reds that they are making a different income option for supports because they don't like that we cant buy items just as much as we do.

So you called us slow, but both of us should just take your word for it? All I have read is that they are lessening the burden of wards.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CapnChoGath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Guinsoos rageblade will now improve the summoner spell 'Surge'

Surge is now taken every time on Jax.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soichi

Junior Member

11-08-2012

the item is broken, if wat im seeing is right. all jungling champions, karthus, or any sustain champion is winning their lane, just buy this, gain 3 lvls. have a permnant free regen and have slots for extra items.

this isn't only for supports. this item is free sustain in jungle, free sustain for farming lanes, and the revive cd is just for fun for teleport, revive karthus.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-08-2012

I like that Riot is stepping out of the comfort zone here, I might be interested enough to play regularly again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stark6000

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soichi View Post
the item is broken, if wat im seeing is right. all jungling champions, karthus, or any sustain champion is winning their lane, just buy this, gain 3 lvls. have a permnant free regen and have slots for extra items.

this isn't only for supports. this item is free sustain in jungle, free sustain for farming lanes, and the revive cd is just for fun for teleport, revive karthus.
it costs 1175 gold


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MandyMemory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory.
What if I buy it after level 15? Will it have a timer to where it disappears after X minutes as well?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soichi

Junior Member

11-08-2012

who cares, mundo can easily build that with all the ganks hes doing, karthus is free farming lane, it doesn't matter what he rushes if he just get catalyst. It is a free permanent stat item that gives free sustain to any mana champion, health regen champion, or just wanting to have an early game item that will help u later on. this item is just saying FREE SUSTAIN, GAIN 3 LVLS, HAVE AN EXTRA SLOT.

gold doesn't matter on a champion that is already farming, ahead of the game, or just farming normal and getting 2 gp 5 + this. Thats a LOT of sustain.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeatRushVII

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark6000 View Post
So you called us slow, but both of us should just take your word for it? All I have read is that they are lessening the burden of wards.
You are slow, im just lazy for not saving it. My being lazy doesn't make you any faster


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moonthrower

Senior Member

11-08-2012

I read this thread title, and thought the new champion coming out was Eleisa and she had a spell named Miracle...

Yay for item love!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stevev45

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatRushVII View Post
I don't favorite or save **** like that, i read it, note it and move on, if you wan't to find it go digging. Point is it has been mentioned in several threads by different reds that they are making a different income option for supports because they don't like that we cant buy items just as much as we do.
That's fine, but I'm pretty sure you read it wrong.