@Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akitu

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Yes - I am concerned somewhat about it being too good on Dominion where Eleisa's Miracle was already a decent buy on Dominion.

However, the option to disable it always exists if it's too abusive on the map, thankfully.
Sorry to put a small derailer on this thread, however, on the topic of disabling items in Dominion - I remember a long, long, long time ago that Dominion players were promised a large HP item to fill the gap left by Warmog's being disabled in the map... Here we are today still with no replacement for it. Any updates that can be offered on this when you return Xypherous?

Vdragoon

11-08-2012

The one thing I learned from this thread is that people do not know how to read.

Bibbyboy

11-08-2012

They mentioned they would be removing items as well that did not fit the meta. This item will either be slightly changed and have additional building tree paths or could very well be removed.

Sarcon

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
To be fair, it's still probably not the greatest buy unless you have Summoner Heal - but hey, experiments are experiments. I just know that somehow - whenever I play support, I seem to run out of inventory slots *really* quickly with all the miscellaneous consumables I'm pulling about.
Agree on this completely. I like your new item. It's a nice item for a support player, especially for Clairvoyance. With the 20% CD from the item, and the 15% CD from the Mastermind Mastery, you would have Clairvoyance available to you every 45 seconds.

Zylvin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Does this mean y'all will be removing/heavily reworking the masteries that specialize each summoner spell into items? or would those stay too?

Thanks Xyph!

xeiro

11-08-2012

This need to be done riot please do it

xeiro

11-08-2012

Yes please do this Riot this needs to be done

ZolrainTheGod

11-08-2012

Let's rename it to xypherous Miracle please

Baneson

11-08-2012

Could see this being a really great item for supporty champions.

Any thoughts on having the additional restriction: Only one "Aid Passive" allowed, most recently aquired one used.

In case this is a trend moving forward? Or do we cross that bridge if/when we come to it?

Vakyoom

11-08-2012

aw don't remove the moonblade... great tenacity pick for those games where you rush an early sorc boots.

Moonblade could simply cost like 100g less... that'd make more people actually buy it and use it.