Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Repliku

11-08-2012

Quote:
Xypherous:
Flash/Exhaust is a really strong combination - and so you'd want to avoid this item most likely if that's your mainstay.

Personally, I run Heal/Exhaust - but I only play supports who themselves have crazy escapes.

That's a fancy way of spelling Lulu.

Zerglinator

11-08-2012

Quote:
Xypherous:

Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory..

So, in a way, Xypherous managed to Buff Eleisa's Miracle AND remove it.

Devious Rogue

11-08-2012

Well, it's pretty much useless right now. Casters get Sorcs+SpellBlade. Almost everyone else gets Mercs.

Infirc

11-08-2012

Quote:
Devious Rogue:
Well, it's pretty much useless right now. Casters get Sorcs+SpellBlade. Almost everyone else gets Mercs.

spellblade is getting removed

ScottyRawr

11-08-2012

Aww, I actually liked Tenacity items xD.

Vsin

11-08-2012

Quote:
Xypherous:
People kind of do that now already - so first, you have to solve the ward problem somehow.

I'll.. talk about that later. I should probably sleep or something. Night guys.

Good lord, did you just spend all night and half the morning chatting on the forums? Get the **** to sleep and don't wake up for another 12-24. We don't want you dying on the job, man.

Mmimzy

11-08-2012

what if this disappearing items turned into wards when they went away

Wolfmor

11-08-2012

WTF is Eleisa's Miracle? o.o

KlownWithDowns

11-08-2012

Am I the only one who thinks this should effect Clarity too? Just so it's great for all "supporting" summoners?(Exhaust being as useful aggressively as it is defensive).

RexSaur

11-08-2012

Quote:
KlownWithDowns:
Am I the only one who thinks this should effect Clarity too? Just so it's great for all "supporting" summoners?(Exhaust being as useful aggressively as it is defensive).

Clarity should just be removed imo.

Its just a noob trap.