@Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duke Br0heimer

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
True, but if you're only getting it for the regeneration - there are far better ways to spend 1175 gold on regeneration.

There are three other summoner spells that get a paired item to "boost" them.
I'm guessing Flash and Ignite are not among them? :P

Cerulean Laser

11-08-2012

I think since Leona has the Locket of the Iron Solari that Diana needs a item like this one or something. >.<

Fat Mchugelarge

11-08-2012

This is a nice item. I'm going to buy this for my bruiser builds.

TobbRobb

11-08-2012

Quote:
People kind of do that now already - so first, you have to solve the ward problem somehow.

I'll.. talk about that later. I should probably sleep or something. Night guys.
I guess you won't see this immediately anymore, but I'll bring it up anyways.

While I like the idea of these Eleisa buffs. I'm not sure it's the best solution for letting supports to carry wards AND "6" items.

Have you guys considered making a "ward bag" of some kind? What I mean is basically an item which you can overlay with wards, kind of like Wriggles, but you would buy wards normally to fill it up. With an item like that you could allow supports to carry 10 wards in one slot, or just put some cdr/regen on the item but still allow the slot to be used for wards.

I don't know if an idea like that has been put forward before, but I thought I would throw it out there!

ploki122

11-08-2012

Quote:
People kind of do that now already - so first, you have to solve the ward problem somehow.

I'll.. talk about that later. I should probably sleep or something. Night guys.
wait... wasn't it like 7AM at the time of your post... did you put a miraculous all-nighter chatting about (and, most-probably, mentally tweaking) items?

fLUORESC3NT

11-08-2012

Instead of just "freeing up" an item spot, you should make it "Elisia's Bottomless Bag" or something (but with a non-****ty name like that) and make it an item which you can stack wards on to. Like wriggles lantern, but you buy the wards.

Would prevent it from being OP on champs like Malphite who can just start with a philo stone and then upgrade to Elisia's to free up a slot for later on. It would still tackle the problem of supports not having a ward spot but would prevent it from being some obscure gamebreaker.... all this obscure new stuff they're adding in to the League scares me in a way haha

facetious

11-08-2012

Quote:
Tentative Stats (In Testing)

Eleisa's Miracle
(1175 Gold)
+10 Health per 5 seconds
+15 Mana per 5 seconds
Removed Tenacity
Unique Passive - Aid: Your Heal, Clairvoyance and Revive cooldowns are reduced by 20%
Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory.

Hopefully it'll be interesting on Dominion/Murderbridge and Supports - while also indirectly giving supports an extra item slot to work with. It's probably terrible but something I wanted to try.
My favourite is where he calls Proving Grounds "Murderbridge".

Petition to officially rename inc.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
To be fair, it's still probably not the greatest buy unless you have Summoner Heal - but hey, experiments are experiments. I just know that somehow - whenever I play support, I seem to run out of inventory slots *really* quickly with all the miscellaneous consumables I'm pulling about.

Hey with revive already beign Core on Dominion anything that is "take away 108 seconds from your revive for a free slot" is Good .

QZip

11-08-2012

Have you thought about the possibility of making the stats higher on the actual item (aka, at least as much health regen as Philo), but the stats of the "slotless" part what they are currently. Then turning the Unique Passive of making it disappear into a Unique Active? In this way, you could worry less about having the stats be overpowered. You turn it slotless when you need the slot, which you do in exchange for some of the item's power.

Just a random idea.

Phil McGroin

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppyInMyHands View Post
In regards to this specific item, I don't see myself buying this. As a support, I don't particularly value the hp5 stat and would prefer flat health. The mp5 stat is fine, but the Philosopher's Stone has always been sufficient for me.

Any early gold lead I can get usually goes into purchasing pink wards & flat health, so I can maintain a lead in lane. I guess if the upgrade cost were really low, I could consider buying it, but I'd much rather hold onto my Philosopher's Stone for an eventual Shurelyas Reverie than save 800 gold later to buy one again.
This, all the way. I really love the idea behind this item, I think the mechanics are pretty interesting, but I agree, the HP/5 stat is probably not very useful, especially to a number of supports who can heal themselves much more efficiently. (sona, soraka, taric, etc).

What would get me excited is if it could possibly build from a HoG + Faerie charm. And provide a flat +200HP, MP/5, and the stated passives.

That way supports would still be able to turn a philo into a reverie, which still seems like better value.