Lost my Leadership badge?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainMårvelous

11-01-2012

So, I have -no- idea ribbons work. I went from having honorable opponent to Great Leader to Great Teammate.

What happened? Did CLG Riot bench me from the leader position? Did I do something wrong? I got no idea what's happening guys!

InTheFace1

11-01-2012

You got reported and punished.

bufarron

11-01-2012

some people say the way to earn those thing are for being honored but in a range of games.... idk yet... i'm just an honorable opponent even having almost the same of teamwork honors, i never lost that badge... who knows..

Teddy Bear

11-01-2012

I think that you need to constantly get honor in order to keep badges. Don't quote me on this though, I'm not 100% sure.

CaptainMårvelous

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFace1 View Post
You got reported and punished.
No, I still have all my honor. But now the ribbon changed again.

Riot your honor is confusing me D:

Yaknose

11-01-2012

The rarest ribbon you have is the one that shows, and bufarron was right, that you have to keep getting honor in order to keep the ribbon. If you were getting more teammate honors than helpfuls or something, then you might fall under what you needed to keep the leader ribbon, and so then the teammate ribbon was your rarest.

Gekiha

11-01-2012

honor decay....u need to keep getting them honor points to keep dat badge, cant just get it and not be honorable anymore.