Can anyone list some high-risk high-reward type champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2HOTGLOCKS

11-01-2012

To me, high risk/high reward champions are ones that basically require successful early game aggression to maintain relevance. Jungle Kha'Zix comes to mind, since you have to get in on some successful ganks to have enough gold to be an effective assassin in later team fights. Support Leona is a similar-- you will need to feed yourself during laning if you want to be able to initiate effectively without taking farm from your carries.

thenewattacker

11-02-2012

AP champions:
brand
anivia
swain
mazihar
cassiopia
orianna
ziggs

AD champions:
wukong
urgot
jarvan
yorick
poppy

tanky champions:
Dr. Mundo
hecarim
nautilus

Directw

11-02-2012

Three original stealth Champion: Eve, twitch, and Shaco.

Magus Crow

11-02-2012

As Ahri I typically go Boots + 3 pots then grab a chalice of harmony. From there I go RoA, Athene's, Deathcap, Void Staff and Frozen Heart/Zhonya's Hourglass with either Sorc Boots or Merc Treads in the mix.

As for harder champions I'd say Anivia and Orianna for mid lane, Draven, Kog and Vayne for ADC, Sona for support, Jayce for top and Maokai for jungle.

Wolvenlight

11-02-2012

Some of these champs are any combination of hard to play or high risk coupled with high reward.

Twisted Fate. Poppy. Akali. Fiora. Yi (No, seriously, Yi's not hard to play but is very high risk.) Swain. Viktor. Vayne. Nocturne. Anivia. Kog'Maw. (Kog has no escape, but that's really his only risk. All he needs is a good tank/peeler.)

Velpro

11-02-2012

Orianna
Trundle
Renekton

Broodlord03

11-02-2012

How has The Dunkmaster not made the list. Everyone has been penta'd by him at some point.

Spiral Shark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Ezreal's skill shots are pretty high skill/reward, even moreso if you go Hybrid not ADC

There's also Panthon, who is a little squishy for a melee champ, so you have to be smart about how you engage

And then there's Vayne, who has the shortest range of all AD Carries and is easy to shut down but is terrifying when fed.

t3hep1cf47m4n

11-02-2012

why high risk high reward?

get blitz: amazingly high reward 0 risk,

Elodin

11-02-2012

Draaaaaven.