Can anyone list some high-risk high-reward type champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yourcatmolested

11-01-2012

I'm looking for champs that are hard to master, but in the end pay off when you do. I've heard Ahri is good so I'll check her out, but what are some others like that?

Thanks!

Timolde

11-01-2012

Katarina, Evelynn, Twitch, shaco

Yourcatmolested

11-01-2012

Katarina was another champ I enjoyed last week. It's easy to do well with her, but I wanted to be able to learn her inside and out and excel with her.

Amatzikahni

11-01-2012

I've played a bit of Draven and his ADC potential, to me, seems like it's unparalleled; he's just really hard to micromanage in order to maximize his damage potential while not wrecking his own positioning. In addition to managing two flying discs, you have to keep up Blood Rush and manage your mana while predicting enemy movements so that you can continue to catch discs and DPS, and don't forget regular duties like watching the minimap and tracking enemy health bars mid-fight.

iDpark

11-01-2012

Another vote for shaco.

He's so hard to play. I was never good with him.

try him out.

Yourcatmolested

11-01-2012

I'll look into all of them, thanks!

I've heard Shaco isn't really viable for laning though, he has to be a jungler to be effective. Thoughts?

Skury420

11-01-2012

well, If you have a team built for winning in mid game shaco's really strong, but he really falls off after that.

Yourcatmolested

11-01-2012

Okay, so I've been playing Ahri and loving her. Still need some advice though. What should I build item wise? I've tried starting with a Doran's ring, boots and 3 pots, and a Tome and 1 pot. Not really sure which seemed most effective. I've just been following her suggested build for the most part, but changing it up due to situation. Are there any MUST HAVE items on her that would really help her out? Any tips/info is appreciated!

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

trundle--just pillar, everything else is easy

dPlayz

11-01-2012

katarina is not hard to play, try anivia