Idea to make Zombie Brand a real legendary skin.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veneratius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

So first off I'd like to say fantastic job on the Brand skin. It's really not only an amazing idea but well done. There is one thing lacking that I really believe would make this skin truly legendary and an absolutely fantastic skin.

His Pillar of Flame should not just be a recoloring of the original particle effects. Instead you should either have zombies explode from the ground or have souls come flying out similar to nocturne's haunted skin. I really think this would bring the whole skin together.

Let me know what you guys think and thumbs up if you think Riot should add this in!! I mean it is a legendary skin, why not go all the way with it?!

Ayy Lash

11-01-2012

disagree

Veneratius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

disagree why?

Protect me Tomoe

11-01-2012

nah its cool man

JakeAlmighty

11-01-2012

Like it as is sry.

Fluxasion

11-02-2012

I get the idea your goin with that, however theres a small problem with either one. ><

A the souls would be cool and would work really well with the whole upwards explosion, however souls are a different subject then zombies and wouldnt work very well with the theme

B the zombies would be really cool, however it would be alot of extra aesthetic effects, thats dont have any use for the skill itself, and so, unfortunately, would be completely pointless.

But other then that, i think their both good ideas and it would have been cool to see an extra "death like" effect with it, Brands my main and i wreck some serious shop with him so ya ;D

Calys Teneb

11-02-2012

Because everything else about the skin doesn't already make it legendary.

Strato5

11-02-2012

dont you have enough with his way of walking?

Cannibette

11-02-2012

Zombies are a byproduct of black magic and summoning, not the summoner, it's a cool idea, but it wouldn't fit with the theme.

Frail Rain

11-02-2012

You mean the skind with new particles, animations, V/O, recall, and RESPAWN animations, isn't enough? It's PFE without a theme. It's fine.