Jax is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pumpedpenny

11-01-2012

Hes an AD burster who can out duel people. It doesnt make sense but I like it. Its his passive.

redlightman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crsh View Post
His cd is shorter than xin, jayce, jarv, lee, grag, shen, wukong, and renek. Not sure where you're getting that information.

"Limited duration" is 8 seconds, which is about how long most teamfights last.

Not sure where you're getting those numbers at the top either. Mind linking the math?
Xin has an ability that reduce cooldown; Jayce can turn ranged; Jarvan's buffs his allies and debuffs enemies hit while also knocking them up and he can go through walls without targeting something; Lee doesn't have to click a target and can also slow them almost immediately while also being able to jump back to allies; Gragas can go through walls without a target; Shen taunts everyone he hits, Wukong can stealth to run back away while Jax has to run normally, and Renekton gets two dashes.

Now.... What do you have to say?

cocacolalips

11-01-2012

Let's not kid ourselves.

It's simply acceptable for Jax to be Overpowered. As simple as that.

Everyone knows he's OP. It's a know fact. He's been OP for 2 years. The common joke regardless the level of play is "kk, 1V5 man". Go figure.
If Riot wanted to put him down to a respectable level, they would have done it already.

Every game deserves his superhero. Jax is LoL's superman.

Lablaze

04-19-2014

I was playing pantheon level 18 vs jax lvl 16 and he destroyed without a full build when i had one

Na7vy

05-19-2014

you motha fuqas is clueless..