Jax is OP

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lucypwns

11-01-2012

jax is probably good for now.

DragnDave

11-01-2012

Jax is so not OP. He can be stronk if he gets fed though. But so can all champs. GD is funny.

cocacolalips

11-01-2012

At 2.2k elo, they even play him bottom lane as "support" with 0 cs.

Still carries.

DrMrSisterFister

11-01-2012

Karma OP

It's time someone calls out the future.

Flawless Dragon

11-01-2012

Jax is not OP. He has no heals and he is quite easy to kill.

Crsh

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragnDave View Post
Jax is so not OP. He can be stronk if he gets fed though. But so can all champs. GD is funny.
Wow. I really understand from the argument you've laid out that Jax is CLEARLY a balanced champion. And you did it with such BREVITY!

It's almost as if...you just dismissed what I said and used ad hominem as an argument instead.

sergeantpickle

11-01-2012

Jax is fine. Shut him down pre-6 and don't let the game go on too long. He is a late game monster like lots of champions. 6 item Jax is a terror.

If you don't take advantage of his weak early game and let him play passive till 6, he will kill you or zone you.

Freeze your lane just before your tower to be safe from ganks and use the lane bush to zone him only coming out to last hit, punish him for trying to last hit, or keep the creeps damaged to ensure your lane freeze stays that way. Nearly all top lane champions win a duel with him pre-6.

On a side note, why does my jungler never gank when I freeze my lane? It baffles me. As soon as I push my lane out to their tower so I can base, they come and sit in the river bush like a derp.

dookah

11-01-2012

Show everyone on the doll where the bad man Jax touched you.

Crsh

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeantpickle View Post
Jax is fine. Shut him down pre-6 and don't let the game go on too long. He is a late game monster like lots of champions. 6 item Jax is a terror.

If you don't take advantage of his weak early game and let him play passive till 6, he will kill you or zone you.

Freeze your lane just before your tower to be safe from ganks and use the lane bush to zone him only coming out to last hit or punish him for trying to last hit. Nearly all top lane champions win a duel with him pre-6.
If his entire game is balanced around him having a bad 1-6, then he's not balanced. If all you have to do is post a jungler by his lane for 2-3 minutes for him to spiral out of his "weak" phase, he's not balanced.

Glitter Gem

11-01-2012

Of course Jax is over powered. His voice actor also voice acts Draven.

123456 ... 8