Looking for high elo to mentor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hotranger69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Hi
I am in an endless cycle of climbing and loosing elo, and I would like to know if there is anyone with high elo ~1800+ that might have a smurf account to duo with me. I have been playing for a long time and have about 2000 games all up. I know a fair bit about game play and tactics but would really like to duo with some one that has some knowledge and expertise that I obviously don't have. I like to analyse my games and find out where I went wrong, other then just blaming the team, which is what most of us do from time to time. I have also watch countless videos on you tube promising to get out of "elo hell" but I think that the best way to improve is to verse or play with people that are better then me. I am 1212 elo at the moment, but any one who would like to even have one game with me and critic my game play id really appreciate it.

Thanks LoL Community
Fate

Hotranger69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

bump

penguin

11-01-2012

duo queueing with someone on a smurf won't help you, you should just go over your replays if you want to improve

Hotranger69

11-01-2012

Thanks for the advice ill be sure to implement it!

Hotranger69

11-01-2012

Bump

Hotranger69

11-01-2012

Bump

Hotranger69

11-01-2012

an other friendly bump, thank-you to those who have added me, its great to watch others play, learnt a bit already.

NutrientPolecat

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate Kight View Post
Hi
I am in an endless cycle of climbing and loosing elo, and I would like to know if there is anyone with high elo ~1800 that might have a smurf account to duo with me. I have been playing for a long time and have about 2000 games all up. I know a fair bit about game play and tactics but would really like to duo with some one that has some knowledge and expertise that I obviously don't have. I like to analyse my games and find out where I went wrong, other then just blaming the team, which is what most of us do from time to time. I have also watch countless videos on you tube promising to get out of "elo hell" but I think that the best way to improve is to verse or play with people that are better then me. I am 1212 elo at the moment, but any one who would like to even have one game with me and critic my game play id really appreciate it.

Thanks LoL Community
Fate
Feel free to add me, in game name is same as this, I've been up to 1500 not a plat or anything but have been playing for a good while and would be more than willing to try and offer any help I could :)

Hotranger69

11-01-2012

That sounds great thank-you very much, I'm out at the moment but will add you later.