Shen Jungle build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyov

10-03-2010

possibly one of the better jungler/tanks. Just curious what you guys use, I typically go and get ruby gem first, i have my tank runes/masteries. anyway i go 1/19/10 and then start at blue, etc. i blue pill a few times but when i went with dorans shield it seemed to go quicker jungling, what do you guys recommend?

Shirokuma

The Council

10-03-2010

For items, get Cloth Armor, 2 health potions, and a ward. As for skills, Q W W E W. If you can get a kill at 2-3 from warding golem or lizard, then get E at 2 or 3. After your first few trips through the jungle, you're better off opening lizard and golem with smite and letting your team get the buffs.

Betrayer of Wind

10-03-2010

I personally go 1/21/8(shen really doesnt need the extended buff duration,later in the game he wont be taking any of them and doesnt need them for jungling either), starting with cloth armor,2 hp+ward or 5 hp if they dont have a jungler.
With runes,i use Mpen marks(get it mostly because kistrike,vorpal and sunfires are magical,but i guess you can try AS runes or even Apen runes instead), flat armor seals, CDR glyphs and flat hp quints.

Start at golem with vorpal(get feint next and use it alot for the rest of the jungling,it'll save you alot of hp on your first trip),wolfs,wraths,small golems and then lizard, BP back and grab a ward,boots and potions,you should be lvl 4 with vorpal 2,feint 1 and dash 1,so you can go for a gank with lizard buff or keep jungling. Ward dragon,especially if they have a warwick which can do it really early.

My skill orders usually goes Q W Q E Q R,maxing vorpal then dash,and maybe another lvl in feint in between. Shen is a relatively slow jungler,so having vorpal maxed really speeds it up.

PwnSword

10-10-2010

No creeps have mr. So don't use mpen. Armor pen works great.