Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just got sent to elo hell.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stark Midnight

10-31-2012

After my last loss, despite having a score of 13-5. Just got sent to elo hell. 3 range ad carrie picks and 3 revives out of 10 members. May god have mercy on my soul.

Demonite10

10-31-2012

Dominion ELO hell - When matchmaking budgets you as the highest valued player of your team and puts you on a team of nubs while the enemy team is all pretty evenly spread out and are much more effective than your team. <-Where I'm at

Westlin

10-31-2012

Matchmaking is bad and frustrating at times. Sometimes you get a balanced team with a lot of good players sometimes you get 3 AP assassins and Vayne up top while you are bot. But it seems right after a loss the next game I get matched with a significantly worse group of players.

DiscworldDeath

10-31-2012

Elo hell is defined by you being unable to escape it. Sometimes it's quite relaxing to play in low Elo games, I can play some champions I really enjoy and just mess around, not stressing it.

Time to carry harder mate.

Furthermore, k/d/a isn't really a good indicator of much. I'm used to free week Vaynes going 20+ kills, under 10 deaths, and losing the game.
Also, matchmaking and where you're at can't be decided by one game. Sometimes I get 10 revive games, sometimes like 4 revive games.