Leona vs Taric support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daskro

10-31-2012

What are your guys opinions of Leona vs Taric in a heavy aggression bot lane?

Does Leona do more damage then Taric?

Who is more tanky?

Who is better?

When I'm asking who does more damage, I want to know the damage including ults, passives, and all the spells.

So for taric include his shatter -armor, hes ult +AD/+AP, and leona's passive magic damage and all of her spells.

I dont know what support I like better for aggression.

Taric has much more sustain and clutch heals and save lives, but I feel leona does more damage and more CC gets more kills.

Daskro

10-31-2012

bump?

XtremeApocalypse

10-31-2012

Taric's damage is a bit better than Leona's early on i believe.

Leona is tankier.

Taric is more well rounded while Leona is better as a straight up aggressive support.

Dracid

10-31-2012

early game

Leona has more CC

Taric has a heal plus does more damage and with ult gives adc more damage

i personally prefer Taric

FireGrass

10-31-2012

Pretty much what you said. They aren't that comparable really. They are used in different ways.

The Soraka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

If you dont puss out of a fight, Leona will win.

But if Taric is with an ADC who can poke and back off, Taric will win.

Leona presses the Advantage harder than Taric though.

Her bonus damage is pretty high.

And it was K

10-31-2012

Leona's only option is to go balls deep. I think she might actually make a stronger kill lane, but she's easier to counter. Taric can play passive if forced to, although poorly.

Leona brings more cc to a team fight, including powerful initiations. Taric isn't going to be peeling anything, but his auras are often underestimated.

Daskro

10-31-2012

Is Leona more tanky then taric? Even with shatter up?

Does leona do significantly more damage then taric? Including the -armor from shatter and the +AD/+AP from ult?

Badmojojuju

10-31-2012

Leona far more tankier.

Taric has a better ranged CC.

Leona has some sort of CC on all 4 abilities (including ult)

Taric does a lil more damage early game

Leona does a lil more damage and AOE late game

As a Leona player, beware tho she can commit and CC hard, but w/o flash (and dependant on it) she doesn't have a good escape if you overcommit or your team backs out on you. I think Taric can have the same issue, but that can be better adressed from a Taric player. As Leona if you commit, COMMIT! Let your team know to dive with you, let your range stay range and Leona can take quite a pounding if built right and stay in the fight. Just spam your abilities on the highest dps or burstiest to shut them down and your golden. Very team dependant for win tho, not necessarily fight to fight, but for game win.

And it was K

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daskro View Post
Is Leona more tanky then taric? Even with shatter up?

Does leona do significantly more damage then taric? Including the -armor from shatter and the +AD/+AP from ult?
Taric will likely have more Armor with shatter up. I don't play Leona enough to know the numbers on her steroid (The moon is superior to the sun anyway).

Taric has more burst on his own than Leona, but when you factor in the passive, I think Leona's overall damage is higher. She can also pin someone down for far longer.

@the guy above: Nah, Taric goes all in as well. No disengage, just like Leona. With both you have to be pretty careful before you commit. He shouldn't be initiating outside of the laning phase, though, unless someone is out of position for an easy stun.