Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'd rather have Lore than A new champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vongeo

10-31-2012

There are a number of champions without reason to join the league. Without additional lore champions can become unmotivated generic ******s. I'd be interested in champions if they had purpose.

Mutterscrawl

10-31-2012

Agreed, I don't understand why Elise is playable.

1Eredale

11-01-2012

I'd rather have a new champion than have Live Balance work on our Lore.

Dorryza

11-01-2012

Well for Riot, New champs make money, lore does not.

So while I'd like the same thing, it's just not going to happen =\

Morec0

11-01-2012

Yes, champions make them money, lore does not, and this is anything if a strictly gameplay-based game, but still, lore always adds a spice to the game and gives people a reason to love it when they're not playing it.

I can understand why they'd be willing to sacrifice lore for a cool champion idea but, honestly, how hard is it to write up a little bit more lore for a character? Hell, if Riot asked me to, I'd do it for free! And I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way.

Canvasofgrey

11-02-2012

I wouldn't. And for this reason one.

The lore they put out sucks ass. I rather get new champions than suffer the horrendous writing that has overtaken the LoL universe.