Not fair....for the bots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saxplayah

10-31-2012

There either needs to be a revamping of the bot system, an increase in difficulty, or increase in aggression because they are just so easy to gank in the new 3v3 map. My first game, the bots didn't even try for the alters.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxplayah View Post
There either needs to be a revamping of the bot system, an increase in difficulty, or increase in aggression because they are just so easy to gank in the new 3v3 map. My first game, the bots didn't even try for the alters.
Lucky you my first bot game Random phantom dancer Kha zix fed Karthus Bot to level 16 because he was angry that i was jungling and it wwasn't worth trier "cuz jungling was never useful in treeline, not in old not in new", as a result a 3/12 Kha'zix managed to get Karthus to level sixteen when we were level eight, the instabursts and throws of the Kz were strong.

CaptainAMorgan

10-31-2012

Losign bot games? makes pandas die.

Anyways, bots in this game are pathetic and always will be until they decide to sink some resources into developing them.

Just look at DOTA's bots. They have 5 difficulties. They move as a unit, they buy normal items. They use the items. Honestly after taking a break from this to Dota 2, I may just stay there...

They take my map, give us the reason that "we cannot separate the community", but they make bots for the new 3v3 map... They separate the community...

I am just lost in all this madness.

fiddlesticksssss

10-31-2012

To easy to gank? They are playing like humans already.

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

even the old custom bots for TT knew to take altars

Shintaigou

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
To easy to gank? They are playing like humans already.
Try saying that to auto aim Ashe and Lux when they are way to far to even ult but magically get you from their own nexus GG

Alpha Q23

10-31-2012

I have seen a few problems with the bots. One of the things, when my team was pushing on the nexus turrent, the bots would walk down the platform ramp, get hit once by any of our abilities then flee back into the summoners platform to heal. At least they attempted to get close to the nexus, and at least they acted like the old tt players who would sit in base "afk" yet still somewhat attempt to defend.

The bots also took the altars or attempted to when I played. Again one or two hits and they fled back to the platform in my game.

Hidden Dragon

11-01-2012

The biggest problem I've seen with the TT bots is that they run away constantly. Even if its a 2v1, as soon as they take damage, they start retreating. It's extremely easy to exploit them and have them hover around an uncapped shrine for extended periods of time.

They just need to be more aggressive. You can't lose trades with bots atm when they refuse to harass you back at all.

ZerglingsForZion

11-01-2012

Yeah the TT bots are a lot easier than the summoner's rift bots. It felt like easy was turned on.

Meowzor

Recruiter

11-01-2012

The map is in beta just saying