Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

DPS Alistar?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keogh

10-03-2010

Hi, i was bored 1 day and decided hmm lets play DPS Alistar because of his passive.

I tried this out but, I wasn't really being serious, I thought I was gona lose. I bought Malady, zerker greaves, and SotD and starks (i bought malady and zerks cuz i was f n around) but I got really unlucky and faced a bunch of noobs, i was 3-1-6 with a dagger and zerker greaves so then i started backdooring. (with out minions.) by like lv 12. i have to say each round i took a tower from full to 40% all by myself then died.

no 1 came to stop me because i was facing noobs so i ended up winning us the game by pushing 8 turrets. i thouroly enjoy backdooring with allistar so my question is. would a DPS alistar work in a real game with a real build?

I learned 2 things from that game.

Frozen mallet is a must because in teamfights i found myself not attacking any1, just using my q & e because every1 outran me :/

and not to go full dps like maybe just start out tank and add dps items for the last 2-3 slots.

so any advice (obviously this is just to joke around 1nce in a while not a competitive build i just wana see how this would work.)

Die Nacht

10-03-2010

I don't think DPS Ali would be good. His Q would allow you to keep hitting them, but him W would be horrible (it would push them away. Bad for a DPS). No other ability really helps you DPS.

The only use would be for BD.

I do like to get Tear with him and then, if the game goes too long, I change it for Manamune to help me take down towers. BUt that's it.

kavinh the third

07-06-2011

dunno but in this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RuNSJn8enM
the guy stacked 2 phantom dancers so he could out run any of them for his q and w so if u added a frozen mallet to that u could probably annihilate enemies before ur ult wears off.

Raziel256

07-06-2011

Dont bump dead posts with old videos that are no longer visable..