Well I was gonna spend $100 on this game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashreal

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarinis View Post
I'm the same boat as you, but without the lengthy bans. I refuse to spend money on a product that I may not be able to use because of a tribunal
I wouldn't touch any online games then. Even disregarding suspensions, they are terribly susceptible to down time. Wouldn't want your delusions of self-entitlement to suffer hurt.

Better not purchase a vehicle either, you could lose your license for breaking the rules.

I also would avoid going to any public venue either. Did you know that you can be removed from public property by police, or from privately owned establishments by the owner, just for breaking the rules. EVEN IF YOU PAID MONEY TO BE THERE!

OHHHH THE OUTRAGE!

HolyHammerStrike

10-31-2012

Am I the only one who finds it amusing when people get banned while playing Graves, The Outlaw?

apathykills

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashreal View Post
I wouldn't touch any online games then. Even disregarding suspensions, they are terribly susceptible to downtown. Wouldn't want your delusions of self-entitlement to suffer hurt.

Better not purchase a vehicle either, you could lose your license for breaking the rules.

I also would avoid going to any public venue either. Did you know that you can be removed from public property by police, or from privately owned establishments by the owner, just for breaking the rules. EVEN IF YOU PAID MONEY TO BE THERE!

OHHHH THE OUTRAGE!
This.

SniperA091

10-31-2012

i would have banned. are you even seriously close to gold elo, because based on that first and second game it doesnt sound like it.

what do you know, you really are gold... i had really high expectations of what gold was like....

P1LLOWHUMP3R

10-31-2012

it's said that most of the people that review cases can't comprehend the conversation they're reading.

I would have hit pardon

A Nydus Worm

10-31-2012

would have punished without a second though.

Meowcenary666

10-31-2012

How does this raging help? I punished you on this case, checked my case history, and I base my pardon/punish on two things.

1. Was the flaming/trolling/feeding intentional? (if not I pardon)
2. Is it helpful in anyway? (if it is I pardon)

Yelling at a blitzcrank to press q is not helpful, calling your team trash and retarded is not helpful (also usually punish people who use offensive language like that), none of what you did is good. Next time think before you type, will this help my team win or demoralize my team? If it is just demoralizing do not type it.

2ndMizukage

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhYouFancy View Post
I was actually on the "Buy RP" screen, when the application closed. Well you know what Riot? I am not gonna spend another dime on your game. I did get my reform card, and I don't deserve to get banned for two weeks based upon it. You are supposedly running a company right? Turns out that unfair bans that scare the average user into not wanting to spend their money is quite the business tactic. Look around the forums, Reddit, anywhere. The system you have in place is flawed, and you know it. But you don't care apparently. It will come to bite you in the ass sooner rather than later as more and more people, afraid for their account getting permanently banned over nothing, stop spending money on your game.

I find it hilarious how Froggen can verbally berate someone for 30 minutes straight, tell them to go die, and not get banned. He does this many games. I have watched his streams for the past two weeks and I have seen it at least three times. Still no ban or warning. But me, oh yeah the average nobody, I tell my intentionally trolling AFK Blitzcrank to help me in bottom lane, without even being CLOSE to as rude as this pro, and I get banned for it.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5824253/#nogo

Edit: Thanks for the input everyone. I wasn't trying to make this so much about the money, I think toxic players should not get a free-pass based on the amount they spend. There were some rational responses and many troll responses thus far. The insight I got from this has been eye-opening to say the least...
I wish you had spent the 100 dollars.. even though I am pretty sure you are lying.

Tarinis

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashreal View Post
I wouldn't touch any online games then. Even disregarding suspensions, they are terribly susceptible to down time. Wouldn't want your delusions of self-entitlement to suffer hurt.

OHHHH THE OUTRAGE!
Played WOW since beta, never received as much a warning. But trash talking was allowed. Here its like a first grade classroom

Tarinis

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarinis View Post
Played WOW since beta, never received as much a warning. But trash talking was allowed. Here its like a first grade classroom
come at me