Well I was gonna spend $100 on this game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OhYouFancy

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine Tog View Post
A while back, Riot had this promotion where they added a bunch of extra RP to the bundles. I put down $35 and promised myself it would be the last money I would spend on this game, because I'd already spent too much before that. I'm still living off that spree, but you know, you've convinced me to spend at least $5 more once I run out, just because of you. Riot already knows that they'll make more profit in the long run banning ragers and trolls, and I want to support them in their decision.
No, you just needed a justification to spend more money. Me getting temporarily suspended on one of many level 30 accounts that I own should have no effect on your desire for Riot Points. If you want to buy more RP, then by all means, that is not even the point of this thread. If you had any critical thinking ability or logic you would have figured that out by now. Riot is losing money by banning(or even suspending) people, that is simple math. Thanks though for the input.

Clubbems

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Deserved.

OhYouFancy

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methelance View Post
Lulwut?

People on the forums are saying you should have been banned, how is that in any way being manipulated by Riot? Sure, you could say they have the final word on whether you get banned or not -- for good reason, because there are a lot of false judgments in the tribunal.

You were an ass in at least one of the games, that's more than enough of a reason to give you a warning/ban. Considering they always start out with a warning, you must have been a repetitive ass to warrant a ban.

Enjoy your break from LoL.
Read through the whole thread before you make an ignorant post, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashreal View Post
So three of your allies reported you for nothing? I highly doubt that the 3 of them decided that you deserved a report without any chat.

Regardless, you can argue all you want, Game 2 sealed your punishment.

When someone shows up in Tribunal, you can assume they are pretty toxic by the sheer number of reports it takes to get you there. While this doesn't mean auto-punish, it doesn't take more than one or two example of raging/poor sportsmanship to justify the ban.
They reported me for playing support Xin and not doing well after WW picked Smite when I had already locked in Xin with Smite. What else is there to say?

Chooch McPlesure

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashreal View Post
So three of your allies reported you for nothing? I highly doubt that the 3 of them decided that you deserved a report without any chat.

Regardless, you can argue all you want, Game 2 sealed your punishment.

When someone shows up in Tribunal, you can assume they are pretty toxic by the sheer number of reports it takes to get you there. While this doesn't mean auto-punish, it doesn't take more than one or two example of raging/poor sportsmanship to justify the ban.
lol people report other people in this game for nothing all the time i said GOOD LUCK HAVE FUN at the start of a game and no joke when i got banned for a week one of the reports was he used CAPS when he said gl have fun so ya ppl will report for nothing and stupid ****

Ashreal

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIzzMan View Post
no its not? when someone afk in your game you have a 90% chance of a loss and riot doesn't have a system that buffs when its 4v5 or gives u a loss forgiven for that 4v5 based on how long that afk person was gone. so its really frustrating and i think it gives u the right to get pissed off
Except, assuming you never go afk yourself, there is 20% greater chance for the enemy to have an afk. Thus afker's, in the long run, will net you an ELO gain. Again, this is assuming you never go afk yourself.

This is all besides the point of course. Raging at friends, co-workers, competitors, etc is not acceptable in other facets of life, and it should not be acceptable in the gaming community. This is a game which is played for fun, ruining others fun (by afking or by raging) should result in a ban.

The Light

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhYouFancy View Post
Read through the entire thread, at least half of the posts are saying you deserved to be punished. Very few are saying you weren't toxic.

You deserved to be banned, end of story. REGARDLESS of what anyone else may do.

A Rabid Dog

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhYouFancy View Post

They reported me for playing support Xin and not doing well after WW picked Smite when I had already locked in Xin with Smite. What else is there to say?
We read your whole post. You are crying about being banned and faking that you were ready to spend a large amount of money for them; The usual fail attempt at getting unbanned and/or sympathy.

If you TRULY had 3 lvl 30 accounts, and could play again at any time, and KNOW you are in the wrong, why waste your time posting here? What is the point of this thread? Riot will not go bankrupt because they banned someone who MIGHT have spent $100 on their game. You aren't important and, according to your card, not WANTED here either.

Please, go back to playing league on one of your "two remaining" accounts so that THOSE can be banned as well.

At least I won't have the chance of playing with you when I get home tonight. One less troll to deal with is always good news.

Chooch McPlesure

10-31-2012

Quote:
Read through the entire thread, at least half of the posts are saying you deserved to be punished. Very few are saying you weren't toxic.

this guy plays HoN

Kamai

10-31-2012

From game 2, I would say confidently that I would not want you in my game, or in the game of any of my friends.

OhYouFancy

10-31-2012

Quote:

You are under the impression that active forum posters are the only ones voting in the tribunal, which is incorrect. Also, you assume that the account I got banned on was even my main, which was also incorrect. I will continue to play League of Legends on my main account and I will never get banned because I do not talk in a manner that is ban-worthy. One instance gets me banned, I accept it. I am not looking to revoke the ban, I am telling Riot I will not be spending more money.