Well I was gonna spend $100 on this game.

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashreal

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhYouFancy View Post
I own many limited skins, thanks though.

ITT: Sheep that don't understand the summoner's code and believe the lies Riot spouts about the Tribunal!
Please, enlighten me.

Explain how Riot would benefit by handing out unwarranted bans to customers, while creating an elaborate hoax to fool us into thinking it is a functioning system.

*Edit* In response to your concern about Froggen, I am not sure what ELO he plays at, but I assume it is relatively high. I would also assume that it is fairly rare for people at the top of the ELO pyramid to report each other, and considering the large volume of reports it takes for you to reach Tribunal, I'm not surprised they don't often get banned. This, however, does not excuse your poor behavior. Enjoy your ban.

Talrok

10-31-2012

Excuse me, but did you even read your second case? ALL you were was an ass all game long.

Tendresse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

I'm so glad you didn't spend any money on this game, this way maybe you'll feel better about leaving. If you don't realize how unpleasant you are, your place is in CoD not here.

OhYouFancy

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
Yeah, everyone that gets banned pretends they either have or were going to spend lots of money, thinking that will somehow get the ban lifted. And of course, you refuse to accept that you were in the wrong. I think that warrants a permaban. This guy isn't going to change.
Thanks for the input, I don't even care about the account but rather the principle of the thing. I have three level 30 accounts that I leveled myself. In fact this one I am posting on is one of them, look me up if you choose. I can play a game in five seconds if I choose to. I am just trying to make a point about the, in my humble opinion, flawed tribunal. I have NEVER, I repeat, NEVER, been banned for any length of time on these other accounts. I will continue to play this game, but I will not spend anymore money until I am convinced the bans given out are fair, justified, and consistent. That is all I am saying.

Konradexius

10-31-2012

Quote:
I did get my reform card, and I don't deserve to get banned for two weeks based upon it.
Yes you do.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

You were an ******* in those games.

And while they, to you, were just "Olaf [00:29:22] w/e just another person to report"

You, to them, were just "another person to report"

Enjoy your well deserved ban. I will enjoy my limited skins.

ZeroKuno

10-31-2012

Hahahahahah

Zombielovers

10-31-2012

Yet another person thinking buying RP is a get out of jail free card.

Ashreal

10-31-2012

Quote:
Thanks for the input, I don't even care about the account but rather the principle of the thing. I have three level 30 accounts that I leveled myself. In fact this one I am posting on is one of them, look me up if you choose. I can play a game in five seconds if I choose to. I am just trying to make a point about the, in my humble opinion, flawed tribunal. I have NEVER, I repeat, NEVER, been banned for any length of time on these other accounts. I will continue to play this game, but I will not spend anymore money until I am convinced the bans given out are fair, justified, and consistent. That is all I am saying.
I challenge you to find ANY judicial system where the recipients of the punishment feel that it was fair, consistent, and justified.

Legal systems, sporting suspensions, speeding tickets, pay deductions etc.

No one ever feels their punishment was fair, welcome to the world.

Talisid

10-31-2012

Game 1: Calling for false reports against Warwick = Auto punish for me.

Game 2: Calling for false reports against Blitz, telling Blitz to AFK at the tower and generally being a jerk to him all game for no good reason.

Game 3: Meh, nothing really offensive there.

Result - Punish.

123456 ... 11