Appealing Ban Please Read

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mad Pro

10-31-2012

I was banned because of a bug in league of legends that I couldn't prevent? WOOOW. The enemy reported me because my champ got bugged when I disconnected and received the 1000 armor bonus from an afk player yet I was still able to play due to the buggy game client. I'm reported for "hacking" yet I've never heard of any hack like this and if I could do such things on command I would have a much better record than I do what the hell.This bug has been known to occur randomly you can google about it for info and watch this video as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ_AnUqBCZI

review my case here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5822152/#nogo

because of a bug in league of legends that I could not stop from happening, I reloaded my client multiple times and I would remain with the extra armor and magic res every so often my champ would begin to walk back to the nexus and then stop I get banned for it? It was either play with the RIOT GAMES glitch or go afk, which would have gotten me reported by the enemy and MY team and is just a ******* thing to do to teammates

I mean i said f*ggot once about an ENEMY team player to MY team (not thru all chat) in the one other game where I was randomly reported by ONE player I am sorry I did that but one time for this I receive a 13 day ban until November 13th? This is nonsense

macsauce

10-31-2012

Shoulda been perma'd

KINGxOFxKINGS

10-31-2012

Wow that is retarded that bug happened to me once and its either play with it and get called a hacker or go afk and get reported anyway

wtf riot?

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Dude, you may have been bugged but you flat out took advantage of it rather than quitting and reconnecting to try and fix the issue. You even said "Let me tank tower right now I am OP lol" -_-

And you're not exactly making a good case for yourself here either...

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGxOFxKINGS View Post
Wow that is retarded that bug happened to me once and its either play with it and get called a hacker or go afk and get reported anyway

wtf riot?
Or, you do what anyone does when the client is buggy. You reload LoL instead of play with the bugs. Would you just sit there and play if it was a negative bug? Probably not.

Mad Pro

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
Or, you do what anyone does when the client is buggy. You reload LoL instead of play with the bugs. Would you just sit there and play if it was a negative bug? Probably not.

I did reload and it didn't do anything I still remained with the extra armor and magic res and when I tried to walk it the game would pull my character back to base as if I was afk every so often

And I would certainly play with a negative bug, going afk GETS YOU REPORTED AND BANNED. I play with feeders trolls whatever its all a fun game to me, getting banned for a RIOT error is not fun though

GoldenOl

10-31-2012

"**** this ******" ban deserved.

Xeynid

10-31-2012

What if he relogs and is still 1000 armor? Should he take a loss instead of playing?
Not taking sides here, just bringing up logic.

SnoToxic

10-31-2012

"I tank. Dude, I'm ****ing op right now. Come get tower. I can tank anything. "

Bug abuse = ban.

Mad Pro

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenOl View Post
"**** this ******" ban deserved.

As you could read directly in my main post I said that about an enemy player that slaughtered a few of us

TO MY TEAMMATES, not to the enemey not thru all chat that was basically directed at NO ONE. and this one instance deserves a 13 day ban? I'm sure 90% of you guys have said MUCH worse and a lot more and not gotten banned for it