Best way to build Elise found.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Manishmanny

10-31-2012

I have discovered the optimal build every Elise should be running for full potential from her kit. You should be building like a tanky on-hit Teemo.

Boots+3>Sorcerer's boots>Sapphire crystal>Malady> Ryalis crystal scepter>Void staff>Madreds blood razor>Frozen heart.

21/9/0 masteries- AP per lvl glyphs, flat ap quints, armor seals, and mpen marks.

Sell Malady for Abyssal late game. This build is suited for top and mid only. ( I have tested jungle and it is meh)

This build makes Elise anti-tank, anti-mage and anti carry. This build may SEEM cheesy but it really, really, really works and makes her super useful.

I have played over 45 games in PBE with this build and people were amazed and calling Elise op.

Once she gets Malady and tier 2 boots she attains early-mid game 1v1 dominance. Play passive until mid game and completely sustain-burst squishies and tanks down.

The only downside to this build is that she cant be too early or too late in a teamfight, and she isint good at 1v1ing ap-offtanks and bruisers. She also is prone to CC.

Elise's job with this build is to be able to take in a bit of dmg while 1v2ing the carries while the rest of your team is pushing through the 1-2 tanks. When you have killed/gotten the carries insanely low, back out the fight a bit until the bruisers have been dealt with and than jump back in to pick off the tanks and preventing anyone's escape.

I've done some serious math/experimentation with the build so dont change out anything. This build works PERFECTLY, if you learn to play it. Please bump/upvote for your first win with this build.

P.S enjoy your free ELO.

Edit: Checked some spelling and typos

A Swarm of Koala

10-31-2012

I'm generally suspicious of any build that suggests MBR.

Guancyto

10-31-2012

I'm suspicious of any Elise build that doesn't include four pairs of boots.

What is she going to put on her feet?!

Xvizzle

10-31-2012

pbe..

Manishmanny

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Swarm of Koala View Post
I'm generally suspicious of any build that suggests MBR.

Just try it, this build has AMAZING synergy with Elise's kit.

Genspirit

10-31-2012

idk why ppl think she sucks when built as a regular ap

Light LaserTower

10-31-2012

I can't get MBR on SI(Shadow Isle) . I am interested in a malady+witts end/tanky build though.. hum.

chuckdeez59

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

free elo? do you play her on a different account? b/c none of your match history has you playing as elise